Looking for a really good workout DVD to do in the morning??

2»

Replies

• TanicaShante
    TanicaShante Posts: 27 Member
    Tony Horton has a line of videos called 10 minute trainer. The videos have cardio, core cardio, lower body, abs, yoga and other workouts, each workout lasts for 10 minutes I have been using them and they are very good, they really give you a good workout in 10 minutes. Good luck finding the right video. :)
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Another vote for 30 Day Shred. Also love Jackie Warner Extreme Timesaver - 30 minutes cardio and strength ($10 at walmart). You can go on Amazon and get some Turbo Jam DVD's for around $20-$30. I have one with 5 workouts- a beginner get-the-moves lesson, a 20 min cardio, 45 min cardio, abs, and toning. I got super lucky and found it a second-hand store for $2.50. On Demand is great too, lots of stuff around half an hour.
  • I would suggest Excercise On Demand through your cable provider. It has J.Michaels, J.Warner, & B.Blanks workouts you could try out before purchasing.
  • Totally vote for 30 day shred!:smile:
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Hello Everyone,
    I am needing a really good cardio work out DVD to do in the morning before work... I want something that will get my heart rate up but doesn't take up alot of time and that won't cost so much..... Any suggestions?????

Thanks!!!!
    Sherry

Biggest Loser Boot Camp is a greats dvd with cardio and you can design your workout
This discussion has been closed.