Your Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• capnananda
    capnananda Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am now 15 lbs. less than my driver's license. :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    No weight on Ontario drivers licenses. At least not on the general ones. I am guessing the ones for special licenses are different.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When I got married 9 1/2 years ago I was 127, that's what my drivers license says. But, in my defense, both time that I have renewned since then I told them that the weight was wrong and they said it didn't matter. Basically, they didn't want to take the time to change it. However, 9 1/2 years, and 4 children later I am 7 pounds away from owning the weight that is on my license!! Woohoo!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Ohmygoodness! So glad this got bumped to the top of my topics because, as of today, I am at the weight listed on my driver's license! I lied A LOT on my driver's license initially, claiming 220 lbs when I really weighed 280 (Eeek!) in January of 2009 but today I weigh 220.6! I've lost almost 60 pounds in approximately 5 months!
    Now I think I need to get a new DL photo taken.
    driverslicense.jpg
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My driver's license says 290, but that was many years ago, and probably a generously low estimate at the time.

I've got that beat by about 94 pounds now. :smile:
  • mizz_jojo808
    mizz_jojo808 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LoL that's so funny. that is one of my reasons why I want to lose weight. So that I can actually be my driver's license weight! I am 24 lbs over. I just started this thing so add me if you wish. I need all the support I can get and I will help you out as well. =)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    when I renewed mine in 2008 I was only 3 lbs from what it said. now in 2011 I am under what it says by 10 pounds.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I just went to the DMV on friday to renew my license, so mine is correct. Unfortunately it will be way off in 6 months.
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    LoL.... I had to find my liscense first.... :laugh: But wow am actually 5lbs lighter.... Good Topic.... :smile:
  • Caprirenee925
    Options
    haha, my goal weight is 145, and my license says 150 I'm shooting for a PERFECT window
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    LOLomg! I was thinking about this when I got my licensed renewed. :P
    I put "252" on it exactly a year ago...
    Now I weigh 248. :D
    I was actually 275-ish when I did it, haha~
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Kentucky doesn't have weight listed either! :D
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lied about it way back then and I have no idea of haw bad a lie because I never weighed myself at the time, am now 20lbs lighter than the lie though lol
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had to renew this past October. Didn't lie (for the first time mostly cause I figured I would be there forever). I am currently below that weight by 8 lbs.
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I now weigh less than what my license says.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My driver's license says 180. When I put that, i was probably 200. LOL

I'm now 187. :) 7 more pounds and I won't be a liar any more :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Kentucky doesn't have weight listed either! :D

So lucky.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    oh man! mine says 137... those were the days! i'm still about 30 pounds over that. which means i packed on 30 pounds in 4 years. yikes!

one day those numbers will true again! :)
  • ctimmb01
    Options
    I lied on my the last time I renewed, now I am 15 pounds lighter.. I am ready to go get my new photo and put my correct weight down....
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    I think the weight on my license is also my goal weight. I lied because I fully intended to be there again! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!