Ok people

Options
Nothing worth having is easy! It is very hard to lose weight I know.It is very hard to to give up the things you love which might not be good for you.It sucks in the begining to see people eat crap when you want to be eating crap so bad! I understand the desire for violence when the stupid scale bounces around like a ball,but you know what it does get easier! Dont get discoraged think how badass it will be when you can post your picture under success stories,or when you relize you dropped a pant size.How F'n cool it will be when you can chase your kids ,or get up a flight of stairs.When people you havent seen in awhile comment on how damn good you look.

Best of all when you can say "I DID IT" not with pills or crazy diet plans but by changing your whole outlook to one that will stick with you even after you have lost the weight.Thier will be setbacks it wont be easy thats life just stick with it because everysingle one of us has it in us to be someone elses inspiration!

Replies

• LiveLife73
    Options
    Very well put....
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I agree! I wouldn't take pride in a pill or any short cut. I want to be proud I earned it :):smile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I hope so I have a very hard time putting what I want to say into words,I just see so many people discoraged and wanting to give up before really giving it a chance that I wanted to say something
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Well said.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    You know what? If I could find a pill that would help, I would take the damn pill.
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your words of encouragement! It was needed and helped;)
  • barbhuddleston
    Options
    Great encouragement, thanks!!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    You know what? If I could find a pill that would help, I would take the damn pill.

haha I would have to agree

oneday i will make a magic pill! hehe
    i have taken a few supplements... none do too well D:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    lol if there was a magic pill that wasnt harmfull i would probobly take it to,but since there isnt this is the only way to go.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I had my momment im going to go back to being wierd now lol:bigsmile:
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is all sooo true, and you made me laugh. Thanks!