The Bath Towel

Options
This might seem crazy to some, but I just realized one of the best NSV's ever! Just took a nice hot bath after killer work-out and got out of the tub and realized the bath towel wraps ALL THE WAY AROUND me now! Might seem silly but I hated that I couldn't wrap it all the way around before and had a gap where I hung out of it. Now it wraps with ease (by about 6 inches)!!! Guess that 22+ inches gone is an even better bonus than I thought!!! Doin the happy dance right now!! :laugh:

Replies

• modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yay, Marnie!!!! I totally get you, girl!! Congrats.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    LOL I have a favourite bath towel that used to just hang on and always fall off. Now it stays on when I wrap it up and shave, brush teeth or whatever. I thought I was strange for noticing it.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Lol, that's not crazy. Congrats
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love it!! :)
  • vanessa021
    vanessa021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am looking forward to that myself!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, i have always hated trying to wrap bath towels around myself as well, and the only ones that fit are the extra large blanket sized ones! lol, i look forward to the day a normal one will fit. funny, i never thought about how much i hate that, and what a joy it will be to not ever have that anymore until i read your post...amazing the little things that suddenly seem huge when normally you never even noticed it before.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance:flowerforyou:
  • Jessilynmorgan
    Jessilynmorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Aren't the NSV awesome!
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yay well done i feel the same as you did but hopefully this will be in the future id love too do the happy dance with you xx
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WTG! :bigsmile:
  • Superrhi
    Options
    Awesomeee :) I love noticing little things like that, they give you such a good boost.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    That's a cool one! Way to go!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    yay! i love getting new clothes and trying them on and having this conversation with the sales lady checking your clothes in the dressing room "did the work?"- saleslady "No, they were too big." - me with a huge smile on my face!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this very thing a couple of days ago. I'm really looking forward to a towel wrapping all the way around. Congratulations!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i cant wait for the day that my towel wraps completely around me!

congrats!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WTG! Such a nice feeling. I'll ne happy when my towel cooperates with me too!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    :bigsmile: Love it!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! I know what you mean though, I'm almost to that same NSV :drinker: Keep it up chicky, you're doing great!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!