"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 6

Options

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    IMAG0507.jpg

pampering.. ive been eyeballing these purses for over a month.. finally got the green one in I wanted.. :) yay! so I got it.. pampered myself.. :)

very sexy!!! I'm jealous!! I'm so happy you are treating yourself!!

Thank you.. only spent 20 dollars for it @ walmart.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Pink_and_Shiny... thanks for the correction on the website--doh! Oh, and I'm not sure of the name of the color of the polish, but it is Rimmel 10-Day (bottle is pretty all on it's own, all thick glass and super posh looking), goes on super smooth, and it's a classic burgandy/red color--perfect for v-day, and it hasn't chipped yet! Also, I don't know if you've ever seen them or not, but I have a few Konad stamps (Google them if not--super cool!), so I put little white hearts on my pinkies as well.

BrunetteWife... hope you are feeling better!!! Also, great names for the challenge :) I vote for the Rascally Rabbit one... maybe we could decide on a certain percent vs a # of lbs, so it is "equal" across all participants???

April... LOVE the new purse :)

Thank you.. :) i know the purse has nothing to do with losing weight.. haha..
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Pink_and_Shiny... thanks for the correction on the website--doh! Oh, and I'm not sure of the name of the color of the polish, but it is Rimmel 10-Day (bottle is pretty all on it's own, all thick glass and super posh looking), goes on super smooth, and it's a classic burgandy/red color--perfect for v-day, and it hasn't chipped yet! Also, I don't know if you've ever seen them or not, but I have a few Konad stamps (Google them if not--super cool!), so I put little white hearts on my pinkies as well.

BrunetteWife... hope you are feeling better!!! Also, great names for the challenge :) I vote for the Rascally Rabbit one... maybe we could decide on a certain percent vs a # of lbs, so it is "equal" across all participants???

April... LOVE the new purse :)

It sounds like you picked a great polish! I don't own any Rimmel colors. But I DO own a Konad set! SO much fun!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I think i found my new best friend.. :) got me some dark chocolate almonds.. ate a handful on the way home.. now im not hungry.. lol.. the down side is.. i havent ate dinner yet.. oops..
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Not a happy camper this morning. I stayed off the scale all week, I worked out 4 times, I ate well, I stayed low on calories....and I'm up a freaking pound this morning. WTF?! Grrrrrrrrrr. I did my 30DS video this morning to burn off some frustration. I just don't understand. I didn't expect to see 5lbs lost or anything, but a GAIN? That was less expected. Needless to say, I haven't hit the 7lb mark for the challenge. Stuck right at 4lbs lost. *sigh* Try again next challenge!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have been 2lb down all week, today is weigh day and guess what? I have managed to put the 2lb back on grrrrrrrrrr
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    roboray, thanks, good luck to you too! I'm nervous as well but we're going to rock our races! And because I can't get enough torture, hubby and I are going to do the Warrior Dash the next weekend after the 5K. If you don't know what it is, google it, it looks ridiculously fun and ruckus!
    So I went online to see what the warrior dash was and to my surprise there is one 15mins from my house. I got 15 ppl to sign up for July 9th!! It looks crazy!! Thanks for motivating me to do something crazy!! Lol. Not sure if I'll thank u later or won't be able to move!! Lol!! We are coming up with theme costumes I'll be sure to post pics. If I was terrified of the 5k I'm in hell worrying about the warrior dash now!!! Let me know how yours goes!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    roboray, thanks, good luck to you too! I'm nervous as well but we're going to rock our races! And because I can't get enough torture, hubby and I are going to do the Warrior Dash the next weekend after the 5K. If you don't know what it is, google it, it looks ridiculously fun and ruckus!
    So I went online to see what the warrior dash was and to my surprise there is one 15mins from my house. I got 15 ppl to sign up for July 9th!! It looks crazy!! Thanks for motivating me to do something crazy!! Lol. Not sure if I'll thank u later or won't be able to move!! Lol!! We are coming up with theme costumes I'll be sure to post pics. If I was terrified of the 5k I'm in hell worrying about the warrior dash now!!! Let me know how yours goes!!

You got 15 people?! Dude I'm jealous! My husband and I are trying to round up all of our friends to do it and most of them are like "nah, I don't like to get dirty". :indifferent: I'm so excited that you're doing it, and that you're getting all costumed!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I am doing the Warrior Dash in June. It does look like a lot of fun!

Yay! We're Warrior Dash twins! Are you going to wear any kind of costume? I'm thinking of wearing a leopard print hot pink tutu and fishnet thigh high stockings. :laugh: Gonna get nutty!

Well, haven't thought of one yet...Like your idea. I am running it with my son and my girlfriend plus her hubby. It is my girlfriends bday so she thinks she might wear something flesh colored and run in her 'birthday suit'....
    I gotta think of something fun.
    We will definitely have to post pics!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Sooooo jealous!! I've been wanting to do this, but it'll be a bit of a drive for me! If I do decide to do it, we'll have to meet up! I can't wait to see everyones pictures!!

I am doing the Warrior Dash in June. It does look like a lot of fun!

Yay! We're Warrior Dash twins! Are you going to wear any kind of costume? I'm thinking of wearing a leopard print hot pink tutu and fishnet thigh high stockings. :laugh: Gonna get nutty!

Well, haven't thought of one yet...Like your idea. I am running it with my son and my girlfriend plus her hubby. It is my girlfriends bday so she thinks she might wear something flesh colored and run in her 'birthday suit'....
    I gotta think of something fun.
    We will definitely have to post pics!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    After being 2lb down all week except weigh day and today being 2lb down, I have decided to cheat a bit and count 1lb, just to cheer myself up :)

SW159
    CW155

-4lb
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I work at a courthouse so the cops are into that kinda stuff, and the lawyers are competitive so we have a rivalry going on. 6 more ppl responded to my email so I'm thinking around 20-30 ppl are going!!! I can't believe the response fro
    Your crazy idea!!! Lol. It should be really fun!!!

You got 15 people?! Dude I'm jealous! My husband and I are trying to round up all of our friends to do it and most of them are like "nah, I don't like to get dirty". :indifferent: I'm so excited that you're doing it, and that you're getting all costumed!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    tomorrow is the last day for posting weigh in.. :) dont forget.. still need idea for spring challenge.. ideas needed.. or vote for what we already have..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I have the new challenge set up.. and ready to go.. dont forget to post yoru weight tomorrow.. :)

heres the new challenge.. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173672--h20-seventy-days-of-shredding-those-egggstra-pounds-week-1

thank you nursee67 daughter for the idea.. i loved it.. :) lets shred away.. :)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in - 234.3lbs. Updated in the charts. Love the new challenge!!! My final weigh in for Valentines was 7.5 lbs!!! YAY!!! Can't wait (weight....LOL) to shred up the eggstra pounds!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for this challenge: 177.0 lbs
    Goal weight for this challenge: 169.9

Actual ending weight for this challenge: 167.8

A total loss of 9.2 lbs! Onto the next challenge!!!
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, Thank you for the encouragement. And all of your heard work. I have come to the end of my weight loss road, Well all but 3 lbs. So I will not be joining you on the next challenge. Gotta learn to maintain now. Loosing weight has been next to impossible for me until now. Infact, my whole family has struggled with being over weight my entire life. Hopefully I can break that cycle and help some of the others out. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    SW: 202.6

EW 196.6
    Just one pound shy, but given this past week and not exercising like normal, I'll take it and then some!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! COngrats to all for the losses, big or small, they all count!!! See ya next challenge! :heart:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Shucks - forgot to weigh-in this morning (because I usually weigh-in during the evening after I do my workout) so I'll post this evening. Congrats to everyone and see you in the next challenge!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    SW: 299
    Wk 2: 300
    Wk 3: 300
    Wk 4: 300
    Wk 5: 296
    GW: 292
    EW: 301

I gained 2 pounds over the duration of the challenge. probably had to do with being sick and slacking.. blah.. on to my next challenge.. im going to blow it out of the water finally.. I have to..