Whats Everyone Gunna Be On Halloween ???

Options

Replies

• frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hubby has to work that night and we're so far out that we don't get trick-or-treaters come by so I guess I'll be the old bird dressed in her most comfortable jammies sitting in the dark watching scary movies. Actually........that sounds like a rather marvelous evening to me :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Nope nope!! This one! LOL! Dare I?????
    00980516.zoom.a.jpg

Dang Tami!! Where are you getting these? I think my hubby needs to see it....:wink:
    I can't remember...I just googled "sexy trench coat" :laugh: :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    I am seriously considering this one!! :wink: :laugh:
    33118.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

More power to you if you can pull this off! I think most men would drop their lightsabers after seeing you in this! May the force be with you!

My pic to the left is one halloween costume from about ten years ago. I still can't believe we got my hair to stand straight up!

Tam, you go as the pic above and I will be able to fit into the custume pic below! lol:tongue:

• dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    Hmmmm, if Tam is really dressing up in some of the outfits from this thread....then I think I'm dressing up as Tam's husband for Halloween! ;)
  • monica5237
    Options
    I love dressing up for halloween but this year I am going to a concert to see Robert Cray and I don't know if we can dress up :grumble:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, if Tam is really dressing up in some of the outfits from this thread....then I think I'm dressing up as Tam's husband for Halloween! ;)
    LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i could pull off a Uncle Fester.... fester.jpg
    or Bobby Hill...
    bobby.jpg
    or an overweight Captain Picard
    picard.jpg
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i could pull off a Uncle Fester.... fester.jpg
    or Bobby Hill...
    bobby.jpg
    or an overweight Captain Picard
    picard.jpg
    I vote for Bobby Hill:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

or Bobby Hill...
    bobby.jpg
    I vote for Bobby Hill:wink:
    won't be the first time they say That boy ain't right :laugh: :happy:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    wonderwoman.jpg
    :noway:

I would post the costume I would like to wear but it would be a bit over the top for this site!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    wonderwoman.jpg
    :noway:
    ROFLMBO!!!!!

:noway: :sick:
  • Emdicio
    Options
    I thought it was appropriate for the day! :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I thought it was appropriate for the day! :happy:

I thought I was seeing things. I had no idea my mother in law even had a wonder woman costume.
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am going to be the in the same costume that is in my profile picture. Hopefully without the coat though. I wore that costume earlier this year to an anime convention and it is so cute. I was a moogle, a very cute creature that inhabits the Fanal Fantasy games.

Darn it!!! I can't get the image to come up. Grrrrrr.......! here is a direct link if anyone wants to see it. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/fateschild/moogle.jpg

Halloween is one of our best times of the year. Our family loves any excuse to dress up. It is the only time that our apt gets fully dressed up. My daughter's birthday is on the 28th of October, so we also have birthday celebrations going on.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    367-main.jpg

What kind of party are they going too?

Why do white guys always try to stand like they really have something? (just kidding!)
  • Emdicio
    Options
    I am going to be the in the same costume that is in my profile picture. Hopefully without the coat though. I wore that costume earlier this year to an anime convention and it is so cute. I was a moogle, a very cute creature that inhabits the Fanal Fantasy games.

Darn it!!! I can't get the image to come up. Grrrrrr.......! here is a direct link if anyone wants to see it. moogle.jpg

Halloween is one of our best times of the year. Our family loves any excuse to dress up. It is the only time that our apt gets fully dressed up. My daughter's birthday is on the 28th of October, so we also have birthday celebrations going on.

The URL is fine, you just need to surround it with the web code for images (img). There's a pic that shows the syntax:

imgexample-1.jpg
  • pecksun8
    Options
    It's plus size? Why is her hat so big? Are they saying that plus size women have big heads?

17424-main.jpg
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I usually don't dress up. I go all out on my kids though. Here they are last year as Frankenstein and a Mummy
    ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

and we went to 3 parties, so I had to do their makeup three times! ugh! what was I thinking!
  • pecksun8
    Options
    I usually don't dress up. I go all out on my kids though. Here they are last year as Frankenstein and a Mummy

and we went to 3 parties, so I had to do their makeup three times! ugh! what was I thinking!

They look great! I bet they had a blast with those costumes!