MFP CRUISE...............!!!!

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    BTW, if we can comandeer (errr uh "charter"--LOL) an entire vessel, I have the perfect slogan to paint on the back of the ship:
    uh

"MFP--We leave no stern untoned!!" :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    can it swing by the UK and pick a few of us up?? lol

Would be great holiday, everyone sat at the dinner tables with there phones out logging there food!! haha I can just picture it now! Bet they have never seen a queue form to access a gym on a cruise ship either!! lol

and belfast by any chance?

Would be rude not to !
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I'm calling dibbs on the buffett! First one in, last one out haha.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It looks like I'm one of the few people who'd rather go to Vegas than a cruise. if anyone else is interested in going to Las Vegas, perhaps this December (to coincide with the Rock n' Roll Marathon), let me know! Or I can just post a new topic for "Vegas." :-)
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    It looks like I'm one of the few people who'd rather go to Vegas than a cruise. if anyone else is interested in going to Las Vegas, perhaps this December (to coincide with the Rock n' Roll Marathon), let me know! Or I can just post a new topic for "Vegas." :-)

You might be on to something with this Vegas idea. After all, they say "What happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas. " Wonder if that applies to FAT!!!!LOL
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Better yet --- we should set up an MFP half marathon!! :)
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Oh sweetie dont tempt me!! It would be perfect ... the run ... the food... LOL!
  • kidakiwi04
    Options
    If ya'll want. I have put together a couple of cruises for my family reunion. I could get some estimates if I knew about how many people were planning on going. And around what time of year just keep in mind that fall tends to be cheaper but the weather is more unpredictable.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    well I plan on being skinny for my next next birthday, we should do it then, feb 15 2012!!!!
  • anutkaren
    Options
    ca come?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this thread before? What a fun idea!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I love this idea. I have always wanted to go on a cruise, but now I would not want to go because it seems like all anyone does is eat. But a healthy MFP cruise sounds like an amazing idea! I would totally be up for this.
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I wanna go too!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Its like the Biggest Loser -- Cruise Style !
    We need healthy food... motivational speakers... fitness classes!
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Better yet --- we should set up an MFP half marathon!! :)

YESSSS!!!!!! But I'm one of those crazy runners. And for the folks who'd rather go to Vegas instead of a cruise, please keep this idea in mind! I'm thinking this December -- in fact, we could also run the Rock and Roll HALF Marathon while we're there.
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Please count me in! This sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    Oh you can count me in! This sounds awesome! :) I will be waiting to hear some more info about this! I LOVE cruises! We try and do a few a year! Yay!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who works for Carnival and she said that if we get a group of people of 50 or more we could get a cruise for $215 (Caribbean). So, if you guys really want to do this I am sure she would be happy to help us!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I like it~!~!
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can count me in too!!! :D Don't leave without ME!!!