EA Sports Active 2 - Help!

Options
We just bought this today and the HRM keep saying they're not on even when they're on and working it still says they shut off in the middle of the work out or get out of sync or something. It's working and then it just stops and says it's not on and then when we move again they come back on. But it's preventing us from working out!

I'm not sure if any of this makes sense. But if you can tell us how to fix it we'd be eternally grateful!

That and before I throw it across the damn room.

Replies

• KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    sounds like thats a manufacturer issue. might want to check out the EA Sports site and see if there's a forum with problems and such. you may need to get it replaced.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yeah been reading the forums and no one says theirs works. We can put them on and they say they are on and then go off two dang seconds later.
  • jlc2002
    Options
    mine did that my first workout. So I turned off the system and rebooted the game. Then when I turned the armbands and thigh band back on I had no issues... its dropped out on me once or twice since, but nothing a quick push of the button doesn't fix.

Don't let it interrupt your workout. Try what I did. I hope it helps
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we turned the entire thing off and my husband set his up to try it and it did the same exact thing. You can stand still and they still turn off or whatever.
  • aliciarc416
    Options
    Hmm i haven't had a problems with mines yet. sounds like inference from another device. Maybe a wireless phone or something.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    If you have 2 sets, any chance they mixed up? Maybe try rebinding. (Advice is for PS3 as I don't know how it works on other systems).
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I actually have NEVER had mine cut off on me during a workout. It sounds like a manufacturers issue to me too. My partner has never had them go out either. I would contact the manufacturer because mine work properly so I know they can send you some that do.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Could you be accidentally pressing the buttons when you are working out?? One time I was doing the figure four and leaned my thigh to close to my chest and I accidentally pressed the button to the sensor so it told me to turn it back on?? But that was my fault.
  • foxysmum
    foxysmum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Take it back and get it replaced! Did this myself this week-end now just have to get myself re-motivated... although am convinced it will give up the ghost again as soon as I get back into it!
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are standing too far away fro it to pick up the signal??