Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options
I did it! My goal weight of 140 lbs was met in mid-January! One of my close friends happens to be a fantastic photographer, and I recently did a "pin-up" photo shoot with her as a reward! It was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had! I've never felt sexier, more beautiful, or more confident!!

I'll start with a progress pic - the same one I posted last time, at 190lbs, 160lbs, and not quite 140lbs
59lbs%20Dec%2013%20front.jpg

And now to the fun ones! :wink: Beware, there's some skin!
Lori02.jpg

Sorry there are so many, but heck, I'm pretty darn proud!! ;) If anyone is in the Edmonton, AB (Canada) area, I highly recommend this wonderful photography/make-up artist team. They are awesome!
www.candiedphotos.blogspot.com

Replies

• alibaba0310
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS! you look amazing!!!!
  • JessG83
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Great pics :) I plan on doing a bouduoir shoot when I reach my goal too.
  • 4lillobunnben
    Options
    Congrats!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Well done you look fab and what a stunning way to celebrate your achievements...a lasting reminder. Congrats on the weightloss!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    thats my goal!!! I am a photographer and I have 13 boudoir photo shoots coming up and i soooo desperately want someone to take my boudoir pics when I lose the weight.....im sooo excited!!! and today i went shopping with a friend for her lingerie and all i could think about was how long it will be until i can go shopping for some....i still have a long way to go but it will be worth it!!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Very sassy!!! And you are absolutely adorable!!! Congrats on such an amazing loss!!
  • MR11
    MR11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL....You look FABULOUS....should be VERY proud of your hard work. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic.....and i love the pics...there great....that is a good idea to do.... i might look into that once i loose all this weight
    congrats to you
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! Pin ups are such a cute ideas too!
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Dazzling... Just dazzling... Sizzle up, sister!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look gorgeous & healthy. I LOVE the pin-up photos!!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    congrats...you deserve it:)
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Haha I love the ones with the scale! :-) Great job!!
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    congrats on reaching your goal. the pinup pics are a fantastic idea, and a great way to show off your new found confidence after loosing the weight. you look amazing :) I think you just gave me an idea for when I reach my goal
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting the pictures! It is so inspiring to hear success stories like this one! You look great! Way to go! What a great treat to give your self!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting the pictures! It is so inspiring to hear success stories like this one! You look great! Way to go! What a great treat to give your self!!
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go.

The pin up pics are a great idea for a goal.

I live a couple hours North Edmonton so I just might get the same potographer since it is not too far. Who did your work?

Best wishes
    Brenda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!