Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

goal30Lori
goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
edited 12:19AM in Success Stories
I did it! My goal weight of 140 lbs was met in mid-January! One of my close friends happens to be a fantastic photographer, and I recently did a "pin-up" photo shoot with her as a reward! It was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had! I've never felt sexier, more beautiful, or more confident!!

I'll start with a progress pic - the same one I posted last time, at 190lbs, 160lbs, and not quite 140lbs
59lbs%20Dec%2013%20front.jpg

And now to the fun ones! :wink: Beware, there's some skin!
Lori02.jpg

Sorry there are so many, but heck, I'm pretty darn proud!! ;) If anyone is in the Edmonton, AB (Canada) area, I highly recommend this wonderful photography/make-up artist team. They are awesome!
www.candiedphotos.blogspot.com

Replies

• WOW! CONGRATS! you look amazing!!!!
  • You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Great pics :) I plan on doing a bouduoir shoot when I reach my goal too.
  • Congrats!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Good job! You look amazing.
  • Wow you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Well done you look fab and what a stunning way to celebrate your achievements...a lasting reminder. Congrats on the weightloss!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    thats my goal!!! I am a photographer and I have 13 boudoir photo shoots coming up and i soooo desperately want someone to take my boudoir pics when I lose the weight.....im sooo excited!!! and today i went shopping with a friend for her lingerie and all i could think about was how long it will be until i can go shopping for some....i still have a long way to go but it will be worth it!!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Very sassy!!! And you are absolutely adorable!!! Congrats on such an amazing loss!!
  • MR11
    MR11 Posts: 6 Member
    YOU GO GIRL....You look FABULOUS....should be VERY proud of your hard work. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    wow you look fantastic.....and i love the pics...there great....that is a good idea to do.... i might look into that once i loose all this weight
    congrats to you
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    fantastic!!! Pin ups are such a cute ideas too!
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Dazzling... Just dazzling... Sizzle up, sister!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Congratulations! You look gorgeous & healthy. I LOVE the pin-up photos!!
  • congrats...you deserve it:)
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Haha I love the ones with the scale! :-) Great job!!
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    congrats on reaching your goal. the pinup pics are a fantastic idea, and a great way to show off your new found confidence after loosing the weight. you look amazing :) I think you just gave me an idea for when I reach my goal
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Thank you for posting the pictures! It is so inspiring to hear success stories like this one! You look great! Way to go! What a great treat to give your self!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Thank you for posting the pictures! It is so inspiring to hear success stories like this one! You look great! Way to go! What a great treat to give your self!!
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Congrats and way to go.

The pin up pics are a great idea for a goal.

I live a couple hours North Edmonton so I just might get the same potographer since it is not too far. Who did your work?

Best wishes
    Brenda
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!