Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!! My starting weight was 200 and my goal is around 150, so your pictures showed me what I have to look forward to when I get to my goal! You did it!! Way to go!!! Thanks for sharing the photos!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    How wonderful to reach your goal weight and then to feel so confident and wonderful to be able to do these pictures. Way To GO!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! My jaw literally dropped seeing your great pics, especially the first black lingerie shot!! ..SO stunning and sexy!! You've done an awesome job, be proud!!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    You look sexy! Great job and thank you for sharing your pics they were awesome:)
  • marieeklin
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing----And kudos for doing and POSTING the photo shoot! I am way tooo modest to do that! lol
  • marieeklin
    Options
    Hey! You should be proud too, though! 43 pounds and counting! You will get there too!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Sassy! I dig it! Beautiful job, you should be very happy!
  • anchorsaweigh7
    anchorsaweigh7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! congrats...the photos look great!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    very nice
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness girl!!! That is so amazing. Your progress is OUTSTANDING and you are so gorgeous!!! You're so inspiring! thank you for posting this.
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! You look amazing. Sharing your results inspires us all! Thank you!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    DAMN!!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Hubba Hubba!
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    omg. This is a great inspiration and motivator. You look so beautiful, and I don't even know you and I'm so proud! :)
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Stunning! You look fantastic.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    All I can say is rawr! lol. You look awesome girl, very pretty and you can see that sexy attitude in your smile. Keep up the good work.
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look beautiful. Love the pic's they are a wonderful way to celebrate!
  • Kupkayke85
    Options
    Your gorgeous! Great work! The pics are a cute idea! :)
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! Your kind words are wonderful to hear! A year ago I never would have considered taking pictures like these, let alone posting them for the world to see!! But I finally feel like my body is something I should be proud of, and I worked hard to feel this way! :)
  • raiderkiwi
    Options
    you look beautiful!!! awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!