It such hard work....

Options
I earned an extra 900 cals but I think I made the mistake of eating them. I weigh the same as I did last week

Replies

• MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    No mistake.

Make sure you measure yourself too
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Be patient, be kind to yourself, try not to waste time with guilt or emotional acrobatics, try to find the best information to get yourself to your GW in a healthy manner and respect yourself.
    You'll be just fine!
  • AmericanNewfie
    Options
    Sharon, you have to realize that if you have just started to work out, your body is going to start growing muscle, and quite rapidly if you have been not excercising at all in the recent past. Remember that muscle is heavier that fat but takes up less space. My wife has lost a total of 25 inches off her body in the last month but barely any actual weight. This is due to muscle growing and firming her up. Keep at it. Keep working out. Be sure to measure all your foods on a scale and don't 'guess' how much you are eating. One final piece of advice, try to keep your sodium under 2000mg a day. This will help you shed unwanted water weight. READ the labels of EVERYTHING you eat. You will be amazed what you didn't realize was there before!
    Good luck!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Hey yo yo dieter, take it easy on yourself and your body you just joined. you only have 11 lbs to loss and couple of weeks into this and you think you've made a mistake with 900 small calories go slow, exercise build muscle, the scale will get there when it gets there. If you want to stop yo yo dieting than take your time and be kind to yourself do not expect a loss every week and all the time our bodies need time to adjust and this is life time not diet good luck to you