Hello from Austin, TX

mhoch
mhoch Posts: 50
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!
I joined MFP last month hoping that it will help me stay motivated and committed to making myself healthier and happier with my body. I don't really have a goal weight...don't care so much about the number. I just want to fit into my favorite clothes and to be confident with my looks again.

I have done the whole "going to be healthy and lose weight" thing before, but nothing ever stuck longer than a month or so. I really don't want that to happen this time. Like I said before, I really hope this site will help me stay on track and hopefully learn some good information from others.

Anyways, just wanted to put myself out there and say "Hi". Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Bye,
Megan

Replies

• ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    You came to the right place. MFP is an amazing tool, and there is so much support here. Best of luck with getting to where you want to be. Feel free to friend me if you want. I will try to send as much positive energy as possible!
  • Hey, another Austinite here.... there are a few of us on the boards. Good luck with your journey! You will do great! Just keep coming back to this site every time you need motivation! :)
  • mhoch
    mhoch Posts: 50
    Hey, another Austinite here.... there are a few of us on the boards. Good luck with your journey! You will do great! Just keep coming back to this site every time you need motivation! :)

Do you know if any of the other Austin people ever get together for workouts or hikes or anything like that?
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Good Luck on your journey, you can friend me also if you need
    motivation and support. :flowerforyou:
  • Hey, another Austinite here.... there are a few of us on the boards. Good luck with your journey! You will do great! Just keep coming back to this site every time you need motivation! :)

Do you know if any of the other Austin people ever get together for workouts or hikes or anything like that?

I haven't worked out with anybody yet, but I did meet a new friend from here and we have hung out a couple of times now. Haha. I have never met anybody from the internet, even though we are just friends we both felt like meeting for the first time was some kind of blind date or something, haha! I have talked to one other girl about maybe working out together, but we haven't done it. Everyone's schedules are so very different. Keep in touch with me though, we can cheer each other on and give good tips and advice about healthy places to eat around Austin, etc. :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Hello from Dallas
This discussion has been closed.