Exercise Calories

Options
Sooo glad I read a forum post yesterday about why you should eat your exercise calories or at least most of it. All along I've been trying not to eat no more than 1200 not realizing I had all these extra exercise calories I wasn't using up. Maybe that's why I haven't lost any weight the past week. I'm going to go on a limb and trying to eat as close to my exercise calories as I can. This is my little experiment. If it works, I will make sure to let everyone know:smile:

Replies

• TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    I don't always eat ALL of them, but do try to eat at least half. And it does seem to make a difference.
  • jmsugar
    jmsugar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly no expert, but I have heard that when you don't eat your recommended daily calories, your body goes into starvation mode. I had the same thing happen to me. I started eating more and pounds starting coming off...it sounds crazy but it worked. I'm anxious to see how your experiment goes...keep us posted. :)
  • Elijah0630
    Options
    Yes please keep us updated! I am wondering the same thing, I can't budge below 125... wondering if I start eating most of my exercise./breastfeeding cals if that will make a difference ... GL!