Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Replies

• Gorgeous and definately an inspirations! I am going to do the same thing when I hit my weight goal!! Keeps me going! Thanks for the share.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    This is SUCH a cool idea. I think you have inspired me to do this when I reach my goal weight :) You look FANTASTIC and are a total inspiration.
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    The scale ones are hilarious lol
  • You look wonderful and have worked very hard for it! Get it girl, you have earned your confidence and all your sex appeal!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, how cute, love those pics, you look great (cat call goes here)
  • WOW *** You look so beautiful :) Congrats on all your hard work - Lovely photo shoot - Awesome work :):drinker:
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    beautiful
  • such an inspiration too many that YES it is achievalble if you keep your eye on the prize. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels and your pics speak a thousand words. Proud of you! Colleen in Seattle *feel free to ad me for daily health tips anyone! ;)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hottie!! Congrats
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Great reward and great pics Lori. Congrats on all the hard work! You look fabulous!
  • Awesome accomplishment and what a great reward! You definitely deserve it!

*mumbling to herself, see it can be done!*

=)=)=)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    OMG!!!!!!!You look beautiful and I love the photos. Wonderful idea, Im gonna steal it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    LOVE these! Very Gil Elvgren... cute and sexy.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    WOW!!!!! amazing pics hon :D u look fabulous :D

Kirstie x
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Yeah fantastic!! You look outstanding!! What fabulous pics and a fabulous lady!!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    You look amazing - well done and what a great idea, I am absolutely going to do that when I get to my goal (in about 50 years' time :tongue: )
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Good job on reaching your goal! And you look awesome in the pictures! And the photographer did a great job! :smile:
  • WOW:noway: you look incredible!
  • Congratulations! You look gorgeous! You should be really proud of yourself
    What an inspiration :)
  • BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!