Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• msjodyljones
    Options
    Gorgeous and definately an inspirations! I am going to do the same thing when I hit my weight goal!! Keeps me going! Thanks for the share.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is SUCH a cool idea. I think you have inspired me to do this when I reach my goal weight :) You look FANTASTIC and are a total inspiration.
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The scale ones are hilarious lol
  • GrowOrDie
    Options
    You look wonderful and have worked very hard for it! Get it girl, you have earned your confidence and all your sex appeal!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, how cute, love those pics, you look great (cat call goes here)
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    WOW *** You look so beautiful :) Congrats on all your hard work - Lovely photo shoot - Awesome work :):drinker:
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    beautiful
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    such an inspiration too many that YES it is achievalble if you keep your eye on the prize. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels and your pics speak a thousand words. Proud of you! Colleen in Seattle *feel free to ad me for daily health tips anyone! ;)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hottie!! Congrats
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great reward and great pics Lori. Congrats on all the hard work! You look fabulous!
  • jennasanford
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment and what a great reward! You definitely deserve it!

*mumbling to herself, see it can be done!*

=)=)=)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!You look beautiful and I love the photos. Wonderful idea, Im gonna steal it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    LOVE these! Very Gil Elvgren... cute and sexy.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! amazing pics hon :D u look fabulous :D

Kirstie x
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Yeah fantastic!! You look outstanding!! What fabulous pics and a fabulous lady!!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done and what a great idea, I am absolutely going to do that when I get to my goal (in about 50 years' time :tongue: )
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Good job on reaching your goal! And you look awesome in the pictures! And the photographer did a great job! :smile:
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    WOW:noway: you look incredible!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Congratulations! You look gorgeous! You should be really proud of yourself
    What an inspiration :)
  • maureensc
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!