Looking for friends not afriad to show their food diary...

Options
we're all here for the same thing i hope... im not to question what others eat or drink, just want to eat more healthy foods myself.. and get some words of ensouragement... thanks.. add me if u like...

Replies

• audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'd love to share food diaries and fitness tips. I'll send you a friend request!
  • lucylorelei
    lucylorelei Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary and LOVE to cook and eat healthfully, BUT I also indulge here and there. I do try to be honest on my food diary when I mess up. Good luck!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary and I provide as much encouragement, advice, and feedback as I can. Add me if want.
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. :-)

I am always 100% honest on my food diary because I have no reason to lie to myself! You can take a look at that and if you see something that doesn't make sense, just message me.

Most everything I eat should make sense because most of it is pretty simple. I eat a lot of salad and dress it up pretty heavily with beans and peas. I do love dressing though, and that's where most of the calories come from when I eat a salad.

I'm also working on getting to a point where I can eat natural peanut butter that I crush myself at the health food store. I am just eating what I have left of the JIF to-go cups.
  • LiveLife73
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. u all are wonderful ppl... we can do this together....
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I made mine public recently, feel free to add me I also started a post for the men with advice and weekly challenges, the main point being to to get the men together and help keep eachother motivated. Size, race, whatever don't matter bud us men need help just like the women.
  • lovliestreject
    Options
    do you care if i'm a woman lol:tongue:
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    me me me me :-)
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to add me.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am not perfect, but my diary is public. Feel free to look!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I only fill out up until I get home and rarely fill it in on the weekends. It's quicker for me on paper, during the week, something to do at work.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Me! Me!!!

I'm not afraid to share my food diary and I always love new friends! Please feel free to friend me anyone who wants support. (I'm a really good cheerleader)
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I often get stuck in an eating rut and it helps to see how others stay on track. My diary is also public.
  • jenallen15
    jenallen15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Good way to keep me honest. I'll send a request~ yes, I have movie popcorn and a cupcake for today. Not cool, but I did track it!