Hi! I'm new to this site please read & add if you like me :)

Options
hey boys and girls,

I'm new (as you know) and I'm just looking for some good people to join me as a friend to help each other through the whole diet and exercising process which we all know is a long and hard process.
I am open discussing different meal plans and exercises and swapping recipes etc... I've been dieting for years, but this is the first time I've counted calories. I found out that going out to eat is EXTREMELY fattening, I also just purchased my first food scale.
So if you are looking for someone to help support you, I'm a good person with a big heart. Please add me if you want someone to talk too!
Thanks,
Michelle

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I will send you a friends request....good luck in your journey!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Good luck with all of your goals.
  • gt45891
    Options
    Food scales are a fantastic idea; without them, I tend to underestimate what I'm eating. Welcome aboard! :D
    3504358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will send a request also :)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Well I will add you now...good luck on your new journey as well..take care!
  • transparentjelly
    Options
    :smile: hey im new too well if you count being here a month.......lol.....so i have some great advice about something that i think you might like very much!! add me if you want!!
  • vulcangrrl
    Options
    Welcome! I still feel like a newbie - only been here since December.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck...i'm in the same boat and hope to lose a lot more by my birthday as well!
  • cathytolose
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this site. I just started today and am so pleased with the ease of entering food and exercises. In the past, when I have tried this type of calorie counting, and I made bad choices, I didn't write them down. I am making a promise to myself that I will enter all foods eaten. I would love to have a pal to help me on my way. And I will use my food scale and measuring cups.
    Oh, my biggest problem is my job, I work in a bakery ( cake decorator) and it is so hard not to eat warm breads and all of the other goodies . Any ideas?