30 Day Shred--What kind of Toning are you seeing?

Options
Hi--I'm on maintenance but started the 30 day shred 2 weeks ago for toning, as I'm not really losing any more weight.

I'm just wondering if any of you who have been through the whole program can give some insight into what changes you noticed -- what areas were most helped after completing the 30 days. Also, about when did you start seeing the changes happening...after a week? after 3 weeks?

So far after 2 weeks (have only done level 1 and 2) I feel strong, and think my hips feel a little more toned but am not sure I see much else. Unfortunately I didn't take measurements first.

Just curious to know what to look forward to.....thanks!

Replies

• rache12581
    Options
    I did 30 ds for the month of Jan. I noticed my biceps were a lot more toned by the end. I also noticed a huge diffence in both my quads, ham strings, & glutes (muscle tone is more defined).... I guess you could say it works pretty good.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can tell you when I started doing the 30-day shed a month ago. I didn't lose any weight for 3 weeks (I actually gained), but now I am losing again. It will happen. Give it time. Keep it up!!!

4714135.png
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I feel that it toned my arms and waist.....:smile:
  • risarunning
    Options
    Arms for me, too--biceps and triceps. I haven't finished 30DS yet; I've just finished day 16 but I definitely see the difference already.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I measured before I started the Shred and then again after. I have about 30 pounds to lose now and my results were 2" lost off midriff and 2" lost off lower abdomen. I haven't lost any weight, but I believe that's related to diet and sodium intake. I was impressed and started the shred again.
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    cool--thanks for responding. Look forward to maybe a little chipping off the waist and hips....