Great time to work out at the Gym

Options
Due to the huge fan following, you can bet the gym's will be quite inactive while the NFL playoffs are underway.

Thus a great opportunity to utilize all the great tools the gym offers up. I personally am headed back for a 2nd helping.....of the gym that is. Of course we'll probably be listening closely to the radio play by play.

Have a great weekend everybody

Replies

• rockymtnguy
    Options
    Due to the huge fan following, you can bet the gym's will be quite inactive while the NFL playoffs are underway.

Thus a great opportunity to utilize all the great tools the gym offers up. I personally am headed back for a 2nd helping.....of the gym that is. Of course we'll probably be listening closely to the radio play by play.

Have a great weekend everybody
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Well it was not too bad, pretty quiet, and after an hour plus on the elliptical, and some light stretching - both the hot tub and the steam room were absolutely empty. I filled the steam room with eucalyptus and sweated for 2 long blasts. Re-hydrated alot. Finally a few laps later and a long steamy hot shower.
    God I feel so revitalized. Eucalyptus just rocks. After a veggie rich salad with grilled shrimp, Iit's time' for a couple captain n cokes and some live raw rock at the club 2nite. The band has a super guitarist, and 2 fantastic trumpet and sax players, singer is fair, and the backup singers are well eye candy. I go ever time there here. Good night to all. A little r and r before the gym opens tomorrow at 0730.

Hope you all have a great weekend and another great week of work guys !! Be proud of yourselves.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    good job. keep up the great work. I am taking the whole weekend off:happy: :tongue: