breakthrough dieting secret!!! what the government doesn't w

Options
are you guys ready for this? the one secret that is guaranteed to make you lose weight, kept a secret for all of these years!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DIET AND EXERCISE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - eating a healthy, balanced diet with plenty of exercise...

come on people. i was reading an issue of people magazine on celebrity diets and they were talking about how all beyonce drinks is water with lemon juice, syrup, and cayenne pepper. i am so sick of hearing people rave about all of these amazing diets where all you eat is soup or you cut anything that is purple or blue out of your diet.

DIETS DON'T WORK

even if you lose the weight, the second you're off the diet, you gain all of the weigh right back. thats why you don't go on diets, you change your lifestyle.

NEWS FLASH: DIET PILLS DON"T WORK
they're bad for you. none of them (except alli) are fda approved and they make your heart beat faster and have toxins that can cause brain and heart damage after a period of time.

all right, rant is done:blushing:
i love you guys

Replies

• shahrazad990
    Options
    are you guys ready for this? the one secret that is guaranteed to make you lose weight, kept a secret for all of these years!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DIET AND EXERCISE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - eating a healthy, balanced diet with plenty of exercise...

come on people. i was reading an issue of people magazine on celebrity diets and they were talking about how all beyonce drinks is water with lemon juice, syrup, and cayenne pepper. i am so sick of hearing people rave about all of these amazing diets where all you eat is soup or you cut anything that is purple or blue out of your diet.

DIETS DON'T WORK

even if you lose the weight, the second you're off the diet, you gain all of the weigh right back. thats why you don't go on diets, you change your lifestyle.

NEWS FLASH: DIET PILLS DON"T WORK
    they're bad for you. none of them (except alli) are fda approved and they make your heart beat faster and have toxins that can cause brain and heart damage after a period of time.

all right, rant is done:blushing:
    i love you guys
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    OMG you mean all I have to do is eat right and exercise. No way. It can't be that simple.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    OMG you mean all I have to do is eat right and exercise. No way. It can't be that simple.

Yeah, who woulda thunk it? :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the post Sha. :flowerforyou:
  • celeste15
    Options
    WOW! I have the same exact view on the "magic" diet! You can't drink shakes, take pills, or starve yourself because once you do that, and go back to "normal" eating, the weight just creeps right back and probably even more so! There is no magic to this. Eat less and move more and I'm stickin' to that!!

Good luck guys! ;)
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    I hear crack addition works pretty well too.
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    Excuse me, crack addiction.