Yoplait Digestive Health

Has anyone tried it? And it claims you in 10 days and see how different you feel. Let me know

Replies

• Has anyone tried it? And it claims you in 10 days and see how different you feel. Let me know
  • amye353
    amye353 Posts: 21 Member
    I've tried the yoplait. I think the activia works better. You must eat it every day for it to work. It does make you feel less bloated. I like the activia light.
  • Okay I will try it. when I change my eating habit I on't go like I should. I just didn't want to take any pills. I think I take enough and I won't take them if the doctor id give to me.

thanks
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Has anyone tried it? And it claims you in 10 days and see how different you feel. Let me know

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION -

Christmas food and the lack of exercise made my digestive system rebel! I was miserable for two or three days.

The Activia seems sweeter than the YO+ and I like them both (but I don't buy Splenda products- just the "regular" version and I eat 1/2 portion in the AM and 1/2 portion in the PM .) I think it works. FOR ME. I also had to buy Metamucil - which is just a natural pscyllium seed (natural fiber) product and not harmful when used as directed. Stay away from Senna or Senacote or Senna tea - other than for the recommended dose in a very acute episode. (You can use it like once or twice, I think - check labels.) It is not for regular use.

Before everyone jumps all over me about laxatives, DON'T. This was an acute problem brought on by poor eating (sugar/fat and NO exercise.) I'm back to normal and it only took a few days of probiotics (active-culture yogurt i.e. YO+ and Activia), pscyllium, eating well again and exercise - the real way to do regularity safely.

I won't came back to this post. PLEASE just take this as my opinion. I am not a health care provider. I didn't consult a health care provider. I have several books here which discuss in great detail different natural Eastern and Western healing philosophies, which I have used for many years...knowing that Western pharmaceuticals are often based on Eastern and Native American healing.

I'm 53. I am able to make my own decisions. Everyone else - find your own way.

Have a nice day. :smile:

Cheryl