How public are you regarding your dieting?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kris1974
    Options
    I am also very public an doften times I am sure my friends get annoyed or sick of hearing me talk about calories and how m uch weight I have lost or how my clothes don't fit anymore etc. But you know what I don't care because I am changing me and that's all that matters
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've just started but I'm telling anybody who will listen.
  • startingoverca
    startingoverca Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I tell people (family etc) what I am doing )walking to work) that way they ask me if I have walked or not and it helps me stay motivated :) I won't talk about how much I weigh, but I will mention if clothes are fitting better etc... Every little bit of accountability helps!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am semi - public we were talking about it at work because we were watching HEAVY on our break & the one girl used to be quite heavy, I told her she looks really good now (I saw pictures of her when she was heavy). I mention MFP because I think its great for me to keep me acountable & I really need to stay up on it. I will say something to people if they ask me when it becomes noticeable, I am also diabetic so I need to be eating healthier & excercising so if they see that I will let them know what I am trying to do.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have never said anything while dieting because I feel kind of embarrassed. I think after reading this thread I will be much more public!