Attack of the Valentine's Chocolates!

Options

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My husband got me 1 bag of Lindor Milk chocolate truffle balls and 1 bag of Lindor Dark chocolate truffle balls, and I am going to enjoy all of it...it will just take me a while to finish them because fortunately I can just have one. So, one a day for me is fine and I work it into my calorie allowance.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Have you ever eaten frozen chocolate?? YUM! That would only make me want to eat it faster. :):):)
    [/quote]
    I've never eaten frozen chocolate. Does it taste like it does when you first buy it?
  • dawnzerdawn
    dawnzerdawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work at a Jr. High, and I love to give it out to the kids, They love it also. And I say good-bye to it, and they say Hello and are very happy. :smile:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Thank god i'm a loser with no boyfriend so he can't buy me chocolates lol jkjk
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lace it with a mild bowel irritant and then eat it. When it makes your stomach hurt and you poop your pants, you wont want it anymore.
  • rachelalethea
    rachelalethea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a techer, lol
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    chocolate --> garbage

Blasphemy!! :laugh:

agreed! Have a bite! Then stick the rest in the break-room at work!
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I don't get it though. If everyone agrees that we shouldn't eat chocolate, then why should we feed it to other people? I figure stomp on the box in front of whoever gave it to you. Tell them that they should be ashamed of themselves and tell them that next time you want some broccoli crowns or a head of kale!
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    Oops duplicate post
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    I like to tear it up into tiny pieces and imagine each one will add an inch to my waist! Of course...I tend to do that with most of my food. *has issues* lol

Haha that's hilarious!!! Maybe I should start doing that! :laugh:
  • rachelalethea
    rachelalethea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Per " I am a techer" great, I am an idiot, lol
    I meant, " I am a teacher!"
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If it were bad chocolate (yes it does exist) I would put it in the freezer in front of the giver and tell them that I will save it for later. It would get buried in the freezer for a week or two, then slipped into the trash can on trash day. This year I don't have to do that. I got a small 2oz bag of Godiva Dark Chocolate Almonds, and I intend to savor every one of them! He got me flowers and card too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Send it to Betty. :bigsmile:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    What chocolate?! Still waiting.... :wink:
  • shhhhpassiton
    Options
    I eat it! You don't get chocolate every day of the year :)
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Good chocolate - Daily servings and track it
    Bad chocolate - get rid of it before PMS season by bringing to work! :laugh:

Told hubby no chocolate but my parents both got me some!!! :grumble:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I eat it. Nom nom nom!
    And I eat chocolate everyday.
    Restriction=garbage
    :tongue:
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I save all the dark chocolate and share the rest with everyone else at work :)
  • jayney25
    jayney25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Give it away or post it away. Wrap it up now and post it tomorrow!
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Melt it all down, make a giant rocket ship, and send it into space. That way if the aliens are hostile they will be too fat to do anything to us! :flowerforyou:

Hey - you said "creative."