who had the cutest boyfriend?

Options
2»

Replies

• BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My main squeeze bought me a rifle and paid for my new haircut and highlights!!! You gotta love Texas women!!! LOL:laugh:

I love it! I probably won't get anything because I did not specifically request anything and usually he gets me a Baby Ruth candy bar, but I think he knows that is out of the question. ;) We had dinner out on Saturday night, I fried backstrap last night and we are having venison stew tonight, so I think no 'gift' is ok. Plus it's Monday and I work until 7 and he will work late too.

But, I wish I was getting a rifle! I could use a haircut and highlights too, LOL
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I will have to say me according to my wife. This morning she got on me because I didn't get her a card. At about 230 flowers were delivered to her office with a teddy bear and no one else in her office got anything. We were suppose to not do anything this Valentines Day. Then when she got home from work, I asked her to get my coffee out of the microwave and inside the microwave was a new Pandora bracelet with charms. On top of that I bought her a sectional and a 3d TV for our new place. The flowers and Pandora bracelets were ordered over a week ago.
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my bf in a few months because i'm overseas on internship. Came back from work and there was a rose waiting for me and a card :) made my day
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My love took me away on a surprise weekend to the Clare Valley wine region (Australia) where we stayed at the country club, toured the wineries, ate a long, lingering, multi-course 3 hour lunch at Skillogalee winery, explored the town, and walked the Riesling Trail.

He also surprised me with a new pair of boxing gloves and chocolates on the weekend, and on Monday when we were back at work, flowers were delivered to my work.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I am one lucky girl!! :smooched:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend somehow managed to organize a flower delivery while stuck on a ship in Antarctica. He Skyped with the flower shop and had them sent and they just arrived! Such a surprise. All i want is to give him a real thank you in person!
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    who had the cutest boyfriend to day and who ate the worst food. my sisters boyfriend got her a heart box full of carrots.

Heart Box full of carrots is an adorable idea!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My daughter's boyfriend seranaded her at work with a barbershop quartet. This one is winning points with me.

Ooooh! How romantic! Love it. :smile:
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my guy works till 2am tonight, so I will shovel the driveway for him (even though he has a honk-*ss snowblower) - I in turn got a foot massage late last night - he has not done this for me since a romantic holiday in 1999...
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My husband sent my mother roses. Made her day, which in turn made my day.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't have anyone to do anything for me for Valentine's day but I loved reading all the responses. What romantic and random people. Getting a gun for Valentine's day is so cool. I would love to receive shooting lessons and a gun as a gift. That or a Kathy Van Zeeland purse. :smile:
  • Jayms
    Jayms Posts: 17
    Options
    I guess the days not over, but my man is still sitting in front of the ps3, like he's been all day. He use to be at least kinda romantic I am not sure what happened.
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    Not me nothing happend today :sad:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a nice card and 100$ gift card to la senza for when i replace my wardrobe :)
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I got an engagement ring! And three dozen roses. I'm still trying to decide if he proposed because I surprised him with a new Xbox 360 :wink: :heart:
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I got a text message saying "we're not doing gifts... right?" :laugh: Oh the joys of an unromantic boyfriend that's still broke and in college...

The joy of unromantic hubbies, too.
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My main squeeze bought me a rifle and paid for my new haircut and highlights!!! You gotta love Texas women!!! LOL:laugh:

I would so love to get a gun, I have been asking for a 357 for Chirstmas for a few years now.

I bought myself a .357 for Christmas :)
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    My husband sent my mother roses. Made her day, which in turn made my day.

Okay, that's amazing!