Options

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mms_picture-1.jpg

sw: 148.4
    cw: 146.6
    Sorry I cut off my note with my word and date...
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight2-14-11.jpg

sw: 206.4
    cw: 202.4
  • JackieBea
    Options
    Wow!! Everyone is doing such a great job!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    craigslistshelves.jpg

SW: Feb 7th, 182.8
    CW: Feb 14th, 182.4

Not exactly the stellar week I was hoping for; but, I'll take it...better than being knocked out immediately

Exercise Goal: 360 minutes of movin' it:sad: Reward for finishing: pedicure
    Diet Changes: LIMIT alcoholic beverages:grumble:

PS...gonna have to figure out how to reduce the size...hmmmmm, to do list
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    oops, have to retake the pic, forgot to put the date :P
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

On photobucket, just hover the mouse over the pic and an edit button will pop up, click that and then you'll see where you can resize it from there
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    photo4.jpg

starting weight: 178.4
    week 2: 175.9
    loss to date: 2.5 pounds
  • KLJ456
    KLJ456 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    week2.jpg

down 1.1 lbs from last week (189.2).

Weekends kill me - was down more Sat. morning than today. I ate within my calories/fat but went over on sodium...hoping drinking some H2O will make me even lower in a day or two.
  • nisijam5
    Options

On photobucket, just hover the mouse over the pic and an edit button will pop up, click that and then you'll see where you can resize it from there

Thanks, cause I almost wanted to put a smiley face on that BIG toe!!! Could almost be a "B' rated movie or a muppet
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately after several weeks of small loses and some maintaining I am up .5 today. Good luck to the last two from round one and good luck to everyone who joined for round two.
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    feb14.jpg
    week 1: 253
    week 2: 246.8
    6.2, doubt I can keep that up LOL but amazing what going easy on sodium changed things
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Unfortunately after several weeks of small loses and some maintaining I am up .5 today. Good luck to the last two from round one and good luck to everyone who joined for round two.

thanks Amber...sorry to see you go so soon.
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5447339802_d3dbac919b.jpg

my scale got hijacked by my coworkers for the biggest loser game we are playing at work... my wii fit scale will have to do for 11 more weeks.
  • LissaLou
    Options
    I was nervous about this week due to eating all weekend for a wedding I was in, but thankfully there was a loss!
    weight.jpg
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    We are down to 19 people this week. I'm sad to see the other two contestants from Round 1 eliminated. I guess that means I won Round 1 but it's bittersweet at this point! Just_Peachy and Amber I will definitely be looking for you for the next round. You've both done amazing and I know will continue to do so! Good luck to both of you!!!!

Skinnyby29 - 252.6 (-2.8)
    Gonnaloseitin2011 - 245.5 (-2.9)
    HeatherShrinking - 249.8 (-4)
    Airsangel - 218.2 (-.6)
    Just_Peachy - 162 - Eliminated due to non weigh in :( You are doing so amazing and should be so proud. Sorry to see you go!!!
    Glittersoul - 328 - maintain
    JackieBea - 176 (-.8)
    KLJ456 - 188.4 (-1.1)
    jptmemphis - 270 (-3)
    erinjoy002 -216.3 (-2.1)
    LissaLou - 204 (-3)
    Humpalc - 206.5 (-1.5)
    Nisijam5 - 182.4 (-.4)
    irishgal44 - 179.8 (-6.2)
    TonyaGonya - 148.4 (-3.8)
    audra_g - 170 - maintain
    Shamrock14 - 146.6 (-1.8)
    McFatterton - 202.4 (-4)
    mielikkibz - 246.8 (-6.2)
    ginnyroxx - 175.9 (-2.5)
    AmberBarrios - Eliminated :( Soooo sorry to see you go!!! You did AMAZING!!! You should be very proud, we are all proud of you! Can't wait to see you next round!!!!!

Our combined weight this week is 4054.3 for a total loss of 46.7 lbs!! Everyone did GREAT! Good luck this week! :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I just burned 982 calories on the elliptical today:drinker: Look out, I'm totally going to kick some major booty next week:tongue:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I just burned 982 calories on the elliptical today:drinker: Look out, I'm totally going to kick some major booty next week:tongue:

LOL...I love your spunk and attitude!!!! :) That's a lot of calories - great job!
  • mielikkibz
    Options

i just tried on a pair of pants that i didn't fit into when I bought them either last year or the year before, and not only can I get in without sucking my gut in, they button, soo neener neener neener ;)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Irishgal44, we've GOT to have a little attitute:devil:

Mielikklbz, awesome feeling on smaller pants:drinker: I'm hoping that mine get that way again without the muffin roll hanging over:grumble:

My goal this week is 360 minutes of exercise, reward is a pedicure. I can't workout today since I work from 12 to 11:30. Tomorrow, I will hit it hard again. Hmmm, better start thinking about the next reward.....:wink:
  • mielikkibz
    Options
    I've been doing really good with getting at least 30 mins a day in, tho yesterday after going out for dinner, I came home and did an additional time on the bike, 60 mins total. . ouch lol .. and got up and did my normal routine in the morning(37 mins LOL)

ouch