BIG GUYZZZZZ and GALLLZZZZ

Options

Replies

• bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want to lose somewhere between 135 and 150 total.... current loss is 28.8 so I am on my way....

I am doing Zumba twice a week, Treadmill on incline twice a week, kettlebells and/or weights 1 day a week.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80 - and when I get to that point, I'll decide if I want to go further.
    Right now, gym 5x a week, Wii fit on Saturdays. Gym consists of weights for 20 minutes and then 35 minutes on the elliptical, and 20 minute cool down on the bike.

Starting Turbofire (by the same P90X folks) this weekend! Can't wait!!

(Congrats on your loss!!)
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I was at 239 at my highest now 229. I am learning on how to eat here and see how much I was really taking in. All those sodas and sweet teas really add up fast. Mostly drinking water now. I have been doing Wii Active 2. I am on the 2nd week of the 9week program (doing the easy level). You can add me if you like.
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Trying to lose 85lbs. Down 10 already. Just eating right and going to the gym for cardio as often as I can (usually 5 days a week).
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose another 109 pounds. I've already lost 13. I'm excited that I'll soon be out of the triple digits! I can't put a time line on it because I'll beat myself up way too much if I don't make it. I do portion control but I'm also a strict calorie counter. I HAVE to do cardio at least 5 times a week, not only to burn the fat but to help me be healthy.
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    Hi guys! I started out on MFP at 271. I am currently at 256.8. I am wanting to drop another 100lbs but I am starting off witth smaller goals! We are going on a cruise in May so i would like to drop another 15+ lbs by then. After that I am wanting to head into One-derland!! :)
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 145 pounds total. I'm down 70 so far! I've just been following the nutritional guidelines MFP has set for me... cut out the junk food and started eating healthier. As far as exercise, I walk my dogs a lot, do Zumba, and yoga videos. So far, so good! :smile:
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 more. im doing the wii fit, and was doing the 30day shred but have had to stop because my knees cant seem to handle it
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great to hear all your goals and programs that you are using to get there. hope every works hard and you will reach your goal !

feel free to add me as a friend and lets make the GOALS come true for all of you !!!

best wishes

Craig
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    hi im doing weights mon to fri, and cardio everyday mon to sat, sun off.....starting to see the weight come off finally.......have about 100 or so lbs to lose, i just want to look great and strong and be healthy for my two little boys... friend me if you like
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal..76 healthy and fit!

I rather use the elipticial over the treadmill..(belong to the gym and use it!) Have workout dvd's but would rather go to the gym. Once I reach my goal I will calulate! :)

All the best

Goaliema
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose upwards of 77 lbs to get to the top end of a "healthy BMI." Getting down 96 lbs to the midrange of a healthy BMI would be nice, but I'm taking small successes as they come. I started MFP Jan 24, have lost 6.5 lbs on the scale and dropped from 45.87% BF to 42.05% BF since and lost a few inches around the hips and waist. I just use MFP and exercise at fitness classes offered at my alma mater and/or play just dance at home on the wii. circuit training 2x per week, zumba 2-3 times per week, water aerobics 1x per week, and weight lifting at least 1x per week.
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    I am looking to lose 90 pounds total.

I go for six workouts a week. Yoga is my cornerstone and I do it 3-4 times a week. I use the elliptical, and stationary bike for no-frills cardio. I also do various group fitness classes: Zumba, boot camp, body sculpt, pilates. I only weigh in once a month and lost 16 in January.

Oh, and I set my goal at 2 years. I am hoping to be down 60 by Christmas and down another 30 next year.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Great to meet everyone:) I started at 291 and have lost 35 so far. I'd like to lose another hundred but I don't like thinking of it like that. I'm just going to continue with what I'm doing and the weight will just fall off:) I'm counting calories and working out usually 6+ times a week. I use treadmill, elliptical, bike, step class, Firm videos at home, and have a personal trainer 3x a month. I'm always looking for some motivating friends out there, we can help each other! Best of luck to everyone! Kim
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Hi i am looking to loose 90 more pounds ! We are all on this journey togethe r!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on being here!

I started on here in May 2010 with 181 pounds to lose, as of this morning (unscheduled weigh in) I am down 94 pounds. Only 6 more pounds to go to the big 1-0-0!! I am working hard and I know I will make it.

What I have been doing.... eating less and moving more. It really is that simple. I eat all balanced planned meals Monday through Friday at work and then on the weekends I have a little more wiggle room but still usually within caloric range. I eat good foods that I like although I rarely ever eat out.

I go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week on my lunch hour and try and burn 300 or more calories a day. Usually I can get to 450. I use the machines at my gym for cardio and free weights for strength. I walk a lot more during the day just to get more movement in. I fidget at my desk all day at work just to get moving.

Point I am trying to make is that significant weight loss is definitly achievable. You just have to want to make it happen and be willing to put forth the effort. I will be able to do this lifestyle for the rest of my life because I have not changed anything that drastically and nothing is off limits.

Hope this helps someone.
    Kerri
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 52lbs in total - Ive another 48 to go!... but Im definately getting there!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Goal is 65 last day of p90x today.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Keep Up The Hard Work Everyone !!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight ('03): 333
    MFP Start Weight (Jan '11): 294
    Current Weight: 272 (22 lbs lost so far)
    Goal: 200 (94 total, 72 to go)