partner's weight?

Options

Replies

• Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    My guy is 6'2" and I am 5'10" which is perfect. We dated back in 1983, split and reunited this year. Yeah, we're both not as thin as we were back in the day, but we love each other just the same. He's trying to lose weight with me.

Even if he still remained the same or gained, I'd love him no matter what. He says the same thing to me, but deep down I want to look better for him He's a sweetie. :heart:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and hubby is 6'5".
    I love his height and wearing heels with him!!
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    My boy is 6'2" 150-160, and he is proud to say that he's gained nearly 15lbs in the last year :P He is just a naturally tall skinny skinny guy and I love him like that! I think he looks great with a bit more meat on him now but I'd love him as much at 130 as I would at 300. In general though I think a good healthy look is always better then an extreme in either direction.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I think guys have a warped sense of what a girl might weigh
    guess I would be deemed unattractive by the 150-190 standard...LOL..oh well
    It always amazes me guys here say they don't like skinny and they like curvy..i think it all depends on how/where u carry your weight...any weight can be attractive

I prefer a medium guy, def wouldn't want anyone thinner or smaller than I am
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is PERFECT in my eyes. I agree with loving bear hugs and being able to wear heels. He is 6'3" and has dropped from 275 to 255 over the last month or so. . He plays every sport there is and I love that about him too! Athleticism is a turn-on. I could never date a man that was smaller than me. EEK!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My husband is muscular and just a few inches taller than me. He is perfect! I don't like skinny guys at all. I am 5'7"-ish with long arms. If I can wrap my arms all the way around a guy and touch my own shoulders... ugh... too skinny... makes me feel less feminine. I also prefer men slightly taller than me. I guess even though I'm thin, I've never been petite or tiny therefore I want a man that is a bit taller, thicker, and stronger... a defender and protector. I am tough and feisty. If I can kick your butt, you aren't man enough. LOL
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    In general though I think a good healthy look is always better then an extreme in either direction.

Agreed!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm more attracted to females with small - medium frames. But it all depends on how well they can work it.
  • miatyler
    Options
    I like my girls to be the same size or bigger than me (built for comfort)

I like my men to be way bigger than me. My husband is built like a bear, I feel safe and protected when I am with him.
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It always amazes me guys here say they don't like skinny and they like curvy..i think it all depends on how/where u carry your weight...any weight can be attractive

I definitely agree with this. While my defauly is that I like an "athletic" but not muscular figure, I have seen beauty in women of various sizes.

I'd probably say what the scale says is the least predictive way for me to predict if I'll find a woman attractive. The waist to hip ratio is much more important (an hourglass figure of any size is always attractive) but most predictive is attitude and confidence. A big, friendly smile always gets me.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love a man who is solid. Not fat not skinny either. I need some meat to hold onto too lol.
  • Guinepig
    Guinepig Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have always gravitated to big guys. I'm a wopping 5'1" and I just love it when a man eclipses me. Healthy big though, no one wants their loved one to die an early death. On the same token I don't really care for hulking muscles...some are nice.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm odd here I'm sure but to me, as long as they are not morbidly obese and not working on it or extremely underweight and not working it...it doesn't matter to me. I've been attracted to and dated guys of all different body types and sizes.

As far as women go, the type I tend to find attractive would I suppose fall under healthy medium, little curvy but also at least somewhat fit if that makes any sense.

All so subjective, especially since one persons definition or medium or fit or big or whatever is different than anothers.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I find a whole range of sizes attractive. My husband and I are the same height and I find that perfect. I see men of all kinds and differences and they look great too.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I'm really fussy when it comes to male bodies, which is massively hypocritical, since i'm hardly perfect :-/

i like gym toned, well built, all man ;-) and if they've got the hip ridge, then it's prefection.

my last boyfriend was 6"4 and about 225, he was close to perfect, for me.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My fiance is about 5'11" and right now he weighs about 245. Over the summer he was like 210 and he was looking so hot! He finished his last semester of College in December and said it was the most stressful so he's working on losing weight again. He's got really big biceps. I love him muscular
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    I prefer medium but married a smaller man, but he is hot so whatever!! lol:love::love:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I prefer medium but married a smaller man, but he is hot so whatever!! lol:love::love:

I read that as: "I prefer a medium, but married..." Then I lol'd. I still am.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I like tall, medium-built guys, and short, chubby women.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    This is hard because I have never really looked for one "type" when I was dating. If I like a person, I find them attractive. *shrug* I suppose if I was just looking at pictures of random people I did not know, I would gravitate towards guys who are tall and slender and women who were tiny and cute. But when looking for a serious partner, none of these things have ever been a priority. I ended up with someone who is medium height with a bigger frame and I like him just the way he is xD Honestly, my tastes change from person to person too, I find different physical characteristics attractive on different people. I don't have one friend that I don't find attractive in one way or another.