Brand new - fleeing Weightwatchers!

Options
2»

Replies

• kphillips83
    kphillips83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my doctor recommended this site to help me track calories. I've been maintaining my weight for a year but I need to loose quite a bit to be healthy again. It seems there is a real positive atmosphere here. I am really excited!
  • KarenBice
    Options
    Seems like alot of trouble when "Starting Over" could just mean "start over". I used WW, too, and I resented being handed out a brochures a week at at time f-or being good every week, feeling like I had failed when I missed a meeting--and the online program--I thought it was great when it came out as it was the only one around (I thought) but it was so $$$$$ I had to give it up.
    I actually have used SparkPeople since August but just found MFP and it is even simpler than SP.
    FLEE WW!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i just left WW too! haven't shifted weight on their system since Christmas! waste.
  • jackie8506
    Options
    Hi

I've never tried WW but did lose 6 stone on rosemary connelly which I think was mainly down to exercising at the classes 3 times a week. Since becoming a single parent with 2 kids and a full time job I've put it all back on and the class times don't fit my lifestyle so giving this a go. I lost 2 pounds my first week but started by myself a few weeks before and lost 7 pounds.

This site is great as it gives me an instant review of what I've eaten and the people here are very supportive, everything I eat seems to be in the database so I don't need to work anything out.

Feel free to add me as a friend too, the more people "keeping an eye" on me the better :-)

Jackie, York, UK