Hello! I'm new.

Options
Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cat and in the last year, I've grown an obsession with food. I was depressed and had growing PMS that turned into PMDD. It made me hungry all the time, it would not stop!
I just recently got on birth control, to try and calm down the PMDD and now I'm trying to lose all the weight. I'm currently 190 pounds and my goal is 130. It's a lot to lose, but I'm okay with that.
I'm a depressed eating, also when I get stressed to of course.

This web sight is great, I love how I can keep track of everything. I'm really happy to have found it, and I hope to get a lot of support buddies.

Replies

• FutureNavyWife88
    Options
    Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cat and in the last year, I've grown an obsession with food. I was depressed and had growing PMS that turned into PMDD. It made me hungry all the time, it would not stop!
    I just recently got on birth control, to try and calm down the PMDD and now I'm trying to lose all the weight. I'm currently 190 pounds and my goal is 130. It's a lot to lose, but I'm okay with that.
    I'm a depressed eating, also when I get stressed to of course.

This web sight is great, I love how I can keep track of everything. I'm really happy to have found it, and I hope to get a lot of support buddies.
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    oh gosh you can do it!! i've only been doing this for a week now ( i fell off the wagon) and i lost 2 lbs. 2 lbs in a week!! i couldnt even do that in a month a year ago!! this site is great, and i am going from 164(62 now) to 130!!

Hang in there!! its going to faster than you think!! wait till you read some of the success stories going on.. people losing 50+ pounds in 6 months!! im excited to see how far i go, and if i can do it anyone can!! I am addicted to food, i dont even have an excuse, i juts love food and eat when i'm depressed/sad/happy/mad... etc. but not anymore

WE ARE GONNA KICK ARSS!! lol

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good luck :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FutureNavyWife88
    Options
    Thank you!!! Good luck with your weight loss.

I was 162 right before I got pregnant, I cannot believe it was only a year ago!

Oh, I had a baby a year ago, and we gave him up for adoption. Forgot to mention!

Thanks and I send you lots of weight loss fairy dust....or something haha
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FutureNavyWife88
    Options
    Thanks so much! :bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! thHAPPYWEEKEND.gif
  • saralaisblueeyes
    Options
    helo i am new to site last year i went from 220 to 149 in 3 months with propper diet and exersise. well i skipped the gym and went back up to 177 in the course if 10 months, since the loss was faster than the gain i have hope.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    welcome6ld.gif to all the newbies! You'll love it here!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    helo i am new to site last year i went from 220 to 149 in 3 months with propper diet and exersise. well i skipped the gym and went back up to 177 in the course if 10 months, since the loss was faster than the gain i have hope.

Please don't take this wrong but if you lost 71 pounds in 3 months, no wonder you gained some of back so quickly! That is way too fast. The key is slow and moderation. The weight didn't go on over night and it won't come off over night. It's hard to wait, I know, because everyone, me included, want it gone NOW but you have to do this in a healthy manner. that way, the loss will last because you have changed your attitude towards food and changed your habits as well.