Fairly New

TanyaLee122175
TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I joined back in November but never really got the hang of all of this or got discouraged so I stopped and started a couple times, but since endof Jan beg of Feb I am really sticking with this and so far have lost 4 pounds so I am excited. I can use all the support I can get. So please feel free to add me as a friend....

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    keep up the great work!
  • TanicaShante
    TanicaShante Posts: 27 Member
    Just stick with it, as the saying goes just do your best and forget the rest. ")
  • TanicaShante
    Just stick with it, as the saying goes just do your best and forget about the rest. :)
  • TanicaShante
    Just stick with it, as the saying goes just do your best and forget about the rest. :)
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Thank you that is exactly what I am trying to do this time around.
  • It's definitely not easy but you at least was honest and took the time to put it in black and white. Now that you've done that and came back to give yourself another opportunity at greatness you will succeed. It's not easy at all but four pounds is a lot, congrats on that. Today is my first day, I pray I can hang in here as well.
  • keep up the good work i started begging january and i felt the same as u start give up start give up so know how u feel .. keep it up sure u can reach your goal x
This discussion has been closed.