what does your profile name mean???

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
so many people have what i think are very original profile names...just curious what does yours mean???

i'll start....

bluiz13
i have blue eyes (i think they are my best feature) and my birthday and favorite number are 13....

now you go....

Replies

• anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anikkim0915

0915 is my anniv... and i am A(first letter of name) Nikki (what i go by) M (first letter of last name)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    SoldierDad. I was a soldier until just a few years ago and I am a dad. Being a dad is my life. Being a single dad is hard!
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My name is Amy and I am a Diehard Nacar Fan of Kevin Harvick #29.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    OLP76

Has been my nickname since the band 'Our Lady Peace' came out back in the 90's. I use it for 'Our Lady Pauline'
    76 is the year I was born. :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I work in the field of Nuclear power, and I enjoy hiking :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    BeLightYear = I want to be light this year!:bigsmile:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Mine is an acronym of the initials of my family :heart:
  • mjrichey7
    Options
    m = first name initial; j = middle name initial; richey = last name; 7 = number of kids I have
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mines not very original! My state and name
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Kioga is kind of a family name, purportedly Native American, meaning "little wolf."
    86 is the year I was born.

Smush 'em together, and you get the profile-name/gamer-tag/screen-name I use a lot.
  • iheartmemories
    Options
    I love memories aka pictures ;)
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    foxxybrown

Last name is Brown and obviously I'm foxy :-). (foxybrown was taken)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    beautifuldisaster= I grew up abused and was raped by my parents drug dealers till I was 14...thats the disaster that that keeps me from seeing/being beautiful...I am however slowly moving toward "decent" :)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Everyone tells me I'm a little Redneck and I'm a woman...enough said. :bigsmile:
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    my friend gave me the nickname mike biggs, cause' i'm big 350+ & tall 6'8 , the 68 is my year of birth.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I write a blog called Mom vs Food- Its about my quest to eat healthy and clean, and my love and obsession with food!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    nickname growing up was Moosey Goosey - The Goosey part dropped, and I've been called Moosey since then. I altered the spelling though. Because of this I love moose as well. Cheesy..I think so, but what can you do?
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mine is not too cryptic. LOL

I am Brendan's mom. And, he is #1 :)
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm not very creative! LOL Mine is my name Kimi and the number 233 is my favorite number, it is my husbands sports number 2, and 33 is my number I wear in all of the sports I ever play! On the beachbody wowy site I'm flabulessmomma... that's because I'm a Mom who wants to get rid of all this flab!! =)
  • e3slisa
    Options
    I am e3slisa, I work for a company called e3, I live in Spain 'S' and my name is Lisa