what does your profile name mean???

Options

Replies

• airsangel
    airsangel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AirsAngel - my hubby is in the Air Force that's where Airs comes from & he has always called me his Angel...AirsAngel
  • Gypsy_Kitty
    Gypsy_Kitty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gypsy was the name of my cat .. not terribly original - but I was having a blank moment when I was trying to think of a username for something or other about 10 years ago when he sauntered in the room, jumped on the desk and demanded attention. I've used the name ever since, even tho he passed on a few years ago.
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Oooh this is good!

Mary=middle name
    Moonpig= what other half calls me, marymoonpig! bizzare i know! haha
    Uk=im from the uk! :wink:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Triquetra - name of pagan symbol for the Goddess (Maiden/Mother/Crone)
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My name is Christy (one of the MOST common female names!)
    Everything I tried with it was taken....
    So Savvy Steve is my husband's businesss (He is Steven, and he does computer work, networking, etc)

Since we're married I borrowed it :)

:happy:
  • cupcake18
    Options
    :bigsmile: Cupcake is a pet name my husbend gave me like 16 years ago:tongue: and 18 because are family is die hard Nascar fans of #18 KYLE BUSCH :smooched:
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine...loseit4ever =what I want to do with my extra weight, or what my kids are going to cause me to do with my mind...lol!!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ox- kisses, hugs
    Nina-my nickname (what i go by)
  • Beegale
    Options
    Beegale is my nickname based ont he last two syllables of my first name which is Abigail.....
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Cobarlo14 is a combination of all those things I love so much...

Co is for Coco (Our domestic shorthaird cat) we have had him for about 11yrs now.

Bar is for Barney (Our German Sheppard?Rottie Mix ) He is about 3 years old. He is on my banner black/brown

Lo is for Lola (Our Bassett Hound/Jack Russell Mix) She is about 2 years old. She is on my banner white/brown

14 is for my anniversary date - 11+ Years of Marriage

Hense, Co Bar Lo 14
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My first name is Wanda + the first two letters of my last name mi = Wandami. =0)
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine my old football nickname. Last name is knight and I hit like a train and my # was 74 so knighttrain74.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    Ukredhead19

*UK ..many may assume i'm from the UK, when actually I am an alum, fan, and employee of the University of Kentucky. GO CATS!
    *Redhead....well i'm redheaded
    *19...i made this screen name up when I was 19 years old, it used to by my aol...geez that was a long time ago and i'm not very creative!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    mine is a name i came up with for my photography company i hope to start one day..
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    YassFitness, because my name is Yassel and Fitness... well because that's why I'm here for :bigsmile:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Back in 2002/early 2003 I had around 9 coats and most were trench peacoats, and everyday I'd go hang out with my friends and wear a new one and so on and so forth, thus coining the name 'Coat-a-day Carrie'. I've always loved it, and I miss my coats!! =[
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    Mine is my kids nicknames. My daughter is Jelly Bean, and my son is Kozmo. Not very creative but it was all that I can think of at the time.
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    my nick name and the year I married my sweetheart
  • ktblueyz
    Options
    Ktblueyz: Katie, blue eyes
  • msshaydlady
    Options
    My nickname = Shay, Last initial = d, and I am very much a lady.