More on the dreaded Muffin Top (spare tire...love handles..

Options
Just read this weight loss analogy today:

"If you want to empty a swimming pool, you have to drain the shallow end first. "

Apparently my muffin top is the deep end. :ohwell:

Replies

• kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Haha love it!
  • cvalastro
    Options
    I like your goals. Glad you are checking them off so successfully!:flowerforyou:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately true. Even at 12 % body fat, the definition in my lower abs and back are still lacking a little bit.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I hate my muffin top!!! I've gone from a size 24 to 12 but I STILL have a super-size muffin top!!! Can you tell I'm angry about it? I can finally wear skinny jeans but what's the point if I can't wear flattering tops with them? Frustrating...
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    L0L, fantastic post :) and the sad part is that it is totally true!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I hate my muffin top!!! I've gone from a size 24 to 12 but I STILL have a super-size muffin top!!! Can you tell I'm angry about it? I can finally wear skinny jeans but what's the point if I can't wear flattering tops with them? Frustrating...

haha I know!! I was so happy when I first bought a pair of skinny jeans that looked decent.. but to find shirts that extenuate that area.. pfft, forget about it!
  • 5grn9
    5grn9 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hah!! so true!
    I can fit into a pair of skinny jeans but who wants to look at my belly hanging over the top! I sure as heck know I don't want to so why would anyone else!!! =) Thats my biggest problem, its so hard for me to buy shirts due to this, and lately I feel like every store I go into the shirts are all small and tight fitting- not looking good on my body!!! I've had two kids and my abdomen is sadly stretched out, I'm hoping loosing some extra wt will help shrink it a bit!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • willowma
    willowma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Foundation garments are great for sucking in the love handles to wear a nice top with great jeans.
    I don't know what I would do without mine!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Ive gone down a dress size since start of jan, my muffin top is slowly going.... i tuck mine into my skinny jeans! :laugh:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nodnallynn
    Options
    you did not need to add looking pretty to your list, you are beutiful to begin with