It's about time or an introduction from me...

Options
My very first post... Hi all! 30y/o F from New York. I have been using MFP For about a month now. I'm more of a lurker then a poster :-) ... Creepy huh? I've been a yo-yo dieter for most of my life. I decided to change my life after my 30th birthday. I want to finally be healthy and not feel winded going up the stairs and be able to run and play with my endless bundle of energy nephew :-) . I hope to make more supportive friends on MFP and hope to support them on their weight loss journey. ^___^

Replies

• joekrasz
    joekrasz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Dthgod
    Options
    Welcome to the club. Were all here for pretty much the same reason. If you ever need support or help feel free to hit me up. :)
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey, glad to meet you.
  • fontaine3b
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm new here too and can always use any kind of motivation and support!! :smile:
  • godivaNY
    godivaNY Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :-) I feel so welcome. I don't know why I didn't introduce myself sooner :-) . If anyone would like, please feel free to add me as a friend ^___^
  • susanrsocal
    susanrsocal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to all of us.

I think alot of us are in similar boats. I for one refuse to be irresponsible about my health and continue to be vigilant about holding myself accountable.

;-)
  • nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well, besides being creepy (j/k) congrats on being here and taking on this journey! If you'd like to add me as a friend, I'll try to be as supportive as possible.
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Definitely right about that Susan! :-) good luck to us all and keeping ourselves accountable for our health and well-being. :-)
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Nlewis lol, atleast I admitted it was creepy being a lurker ;-) . Friend request sent:-)
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Thanks Kelbel. Good luck to you too! :-)
  • linzmeg
    linzmeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My 31st is coming up and I'm right there with you!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome.:heart:
  • tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    nice to finally hear something from you!!! you've been on my friends list for a lil while now. hmmm always felt like someone was watching me!!!! At least now i know it was just you. :). It's not creepy to be a lurker as long as you admit it. lol. My bro in law is the same way, so i'm cool with it!!
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Lol tif!! I know it's about time I posted something on here. I tend to post on my mfp friends walls only... :-) Lurker here and I'm ok with it lol.
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Thank You Jeannette :-) .
  • godivaNY
    Options
    Linzmeg. Yeah 30's. Here's to being healthy in our 30's. :-)
  • SeattleLady
    Options
    30 and new to MFP too! Glad to meet you!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    well, welcome and congrats on switching from lurker to poster.
  • godivaNY
    Options
    30 and new to MFP too! Glad to meet you!

Glad to meet you too. Good luck on your goals and if you'd like, add me as a friend. :-)