p90x grad round 1 pics included

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
well not officially since i havent worked out today lol but this is my last day and i've already got my before and after photos ready. Now i'm still not "ripped" per say but i did have improvement in muscle definition and strength. Overall i lost 25 lbs, dropped 2 pant sizes and feel better in general. I did not follow their diet plan, i just tracked my calories here also i used primarily resistance bands for everything except that which called for light weights. (sidenote, make sure you buy a quality band if you want maximum effect from them) i even used bands for the pullups as i dont have a place for a pull-up bar. i often skipped ab ripper x, and usually substituted yoga with cardio x. it took more than 90 days just because of work and my hectic life but i made sure to stick with it and not let anything derail me.

day one pics are a lil blurry due to crappy webcam, i used phone for end results
day 1
33w8k15.jpg

day 30
2ajpceb.jpg

day60
2rzwf80.jpg

and today aka 90
rkoiuw.jpg

Replies

• pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can only see your arm in today's pic!
    Good work and congrats!
  • lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh no! You worked out so much that you only have an arm left!!!

;)
    congrats!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't see the last pic, but you can definitely see your progress in the others and it's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh no! You worked out so much that you only have an arm left!!!

;)
    congrats!!

OMG that is SO good!!! you are doing great Mr.Awesome!!!!! very exciting!!!keep it up!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Are you keeping us in suspense from all your awesomeness?
  • mrmarius
    Options
    well not officially since i havent worked out today lol but this is my last day and i've already got my before and after photos ready. Now i'm still not "ripped" per say but i did have improvement in muscle definition and strength. Overall i lost 25 lbs, dropped 2 pant sizes and feel better in general. I did not follow their diet plan, i just tracked my calories here also i used primarily resistance bands for everything except that which called for light weights. (sidenote, make sure you buy a quality band if you want maximum effect from them) i even used bands for the pullups as i dont have a place for a pull-up bar. i often skipped ab ripper x, and usually substituted yoga with cardio x. it took more than 90 days just because of work and my hectic life but i made sure to stick with it and not let anything derail me.

33w8k15.jpg

day 30
    2ajpceb.jpg

day60
    2rzwf80.jpg

and today aka 90
    oumw07.jpg

ok fixed. i quess the pic from phone was too big
  • superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Nice work bro! Keep it going! You're making progress!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations.
    You look fantabulous!
  • mrmarius
    Options
    how do you edit?

this is the one that got cut off
    2ij0rbt.jpg
  • kiki40
    kiki40 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is fantastic~~ great job! :) Looking good!

Christine
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Way to go! I know all about hectic life style, way to stay commited to the process! It has definately paid off!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Way to go Mr. Man and thanks for showing us working folks with busy lives that this can still be done!!!
  • mrmarius
    Options
    trying to see how to do round 2 since my sched changed... Gonna be rough
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great job man keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!