124»

Replies

• CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ever seen a sunset on cape cod?
  • outersoul
    Options
    Mine is a takeoff of an old name I used to use but different enough to keep me anonymous. It also describes my change from outward in.
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    jlmnk1313

j = husbands first initial l= my first initial m= oldest sons first initial n= daughters first initial k=youngest sons first initial 13= my FAVORITE number so I had to use it twice lol
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Its the name I've used on the Internet for the last few years. I originally saw it in a comic (don't even remember which) spelled Azuri and did use that for awhile but it was hardly ever free so I threw in the H and just kept going with it lol
  • NyraJo
    Options
    No imagination here...just an unusual name I've been told. Just my first and middle names together. Used to hate my name when I was little and grew to appreciate it as I got older. :ohwell:
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I do wildlife rehab and specialize in orphan opossum
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Mine is an inside joke, because (not to toot my own own) I am actually pretty book smart, I just happen to say dumb stuff sometimes. A friend of mine was telling me how all the blondes he has ever met were "all the same" and dumb, so I said, "well I'm blonde, and I rock...so dumb blondes must rock!"
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    pink_and_shiny = my two favorite colors (that were also my wedding colors)! :bigsmile: I was once told that shiny isn't a color, but a lifestyle. I replied "a lifestyle I need more of!" That exchange was actually during a preliminary job interview. :laugh:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    jlmnk1313

j = husbands first initial l= my first initial m= oldest sons first initial n= daughters first initial k=youngest sons first initial 13= my FAVORITE number so I had to use it twice lol

1313 is also Disneyland's address! 1313 Harbor Blvd. was chosen by Walt Disney 'cause the letter "M" is the 13th letter in the alphabet, so 1313...MM...Mickey Mouse...

*Disney geek moment over with*
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My hubby says I'm a mean girl and his baby, so I have meanebaby. That's his nickname for me.
  • guitargirl2011
    Options
    Mine is GG. My friends call me GG which stands for guitar girl because of how much I love to play.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    BeLightYear = I want to be light this year!:bigsmile:

love it!
  • NancyJane7
    NancyJane7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    First name, middle name, favorite number... VERY original, I know! :yawn:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i looooooove kangaroos! just kidding. my name is katie and i kept trying usernames until i found that one that was available that didn't include my last name.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Pyro 'cuz I am one. 1.3g is the US DOT classification of most display fireworks. So Pyro, plus the classification of most of what we use in displays = my profile name.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I owned property in Breckenridge Colorado and also lived near there. Everyone assumes it has to do with shampoo! :laugh:
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    MobiusMan

A mobius is a mathematically undefinable surface.
    To create a mobius strip:
    1 cut a long strip of paper
    2 hold in front of you with one end in each hand.
    3 twist 1/2 times length wise
    4 bring the ends together and staple or tape.

You now have a mobius strip. If you take a pencil and start drawing a line from any point on the flat surface the ine will end up where you started and never have left the paper, yet drew on both sides. Unlike every other geometric shape, the mobius strip has no mathematical solution and it's surface is therefore considered undefined
    that is why the mobius or moebius is considered the symbol for infinity.

So...MobiusMan is both undefinable and infinite...that is me.