What is helpful

Options
Hi all I am new. I wonder what was helpful to you in losing the weight. I would love to lose 10 lbs. I love sugar and chocolate. I do good at work but on days I am home I fail. Sometimes I just don't care and some days I get really down on myself. I will say it is only 10 lbs.
Heather::laugh:

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    I love fruit so I am lucky I can replace {although a sometimes poor substitute} chocolate with fruit. The key with being at home and 'failing' is to keep busy! Whatever you enjoy doing that can take your mind of food do it.
    Welcome on board and good luck on your journey to lose 10 pounds!
  • PhoenixFire975
    Options
    Hey there! For me, I just try to stick to my plan as much as i can nd I wont get at myself if i eat too much or something (we're only human!). For when ur at home, why not try exercising or finding some friends to exercise with. It can be as simple as taking a nice walk. nd if u get hungry just grab a snack like fruit or granola or something healthy. Good Luck:)
  • Daffney
    Options
    Hi,i've been on here for like 2 weeks,lol. I'm A Chocoholic as well,i mean very bad!! But since i need to lose this weight from our last baby and i hate that i can't wear medium shirts or nice jeans,that motivates me. Also try Turtle chex mix,that helps me out alot. Stay busy out the house,either go walk around the neighborhood or get on the internet and chat with friends,anything to keep your mind busy.
  • mom2mo328
    Options
    Hi! I am also new here, lost 30lbs 2 years, now ready to lose a little more. Something that works well for me is not to have any "junkfood" in my house. I buy lots of fruits and veggies and have them prepared and ready for snacking at anytime. Another thing I do when I have a craving or feel like eating when I know I am not really hungry is to chew gum. I hope these tips help! Good Luck!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried Emerald dark chocolate (cocoa) almonds today for the first time. O.M.G. They are just like a dessert and have fewer calories than regular almonds! Yum! Just watch the portions.