• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    me 9/LNS 5
    Well I didn't even sit down to dinner until 9, and I would have given it to myself, but then after dinner had some left over candy, so that was a definitely no-no. Back on track today.
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm so on board with this. I'm a night owl so my cut off time is midnight as soon as my MFP goes to a new day. I remind myself that I can't do an entry for the new day so soon and that usually helps.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    I'm so on board with this. I'm a night owl so my cut off time is midnight as soon as my MFP goes to a new day. I remind myself that I can't do an entry for the new day so soon and that usually helps.

WELCOME. We love having new support.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 - LNS: 4
    I had dinner way too late last night.

Half of the month already gone and I' wondering: who's still with us? Hands up :).
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'm here and going strong.
    Me: 13
    LNS: 1
    As you can see, I AM determined. Now if I could only make the same progress with my calories, I'd be in good shape!:laugh:
    Baby steps.
    I hope to see everyone'snumbers here tomorrow morning. Let's make this challenge interesting.:wink:
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 4

Zaza-You are doing an Amazing Job!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 4

Looks like it's Lorna, Loveme, Zaza and myself. Hope jodilynn will stick to us.
    Did I miss everyone?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 9/LNS 6
    Let's try this again...
  • zaza54
    Options
    Well, I succumbed last night. Had dinner in NYC w/my kids and was thirsty when we got home so I had to have a few sips of coke - only thing that really quenches my thirst. I coud do a coke commercial.:laugh:
    So -
    Me: 13
    LNS: 2
    Have to run. Have a great day everyone. Think we're having an early Spring the next 2 days (I hope). It was freezing last night.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 4

Come on Lorna, You Can Do It!
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I really want to join this group.. I know it's the middle of the month now..
    but man, i'll do good eating alll day and then snack like crazy before bed! :noway:

I dont know why I do it! ... it's driving me crazy.. I cant seem to lose, because I keep over eating... at night, when i'm not hungry no less!
    So I'm challanging myself tonight, and we'll see what happens..
    my goal is to stop eating before 10pm -- I go to bed around 1am.
    baby steps..
    I hope through the months, I can get down to say 7 or 6pm! =)
    thx for starting this group!!
    Jenn :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Jenn, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    Who cares it's the middle of the month? Each of us start this over basically every day :wink:. And yeah, we all sabotage ourselves like that from time to time. Or used to. After months of trying, succeeding and still failing at times, I am still convinced that this challenge has good results! :smile:.

Good luck! You can do it! Your weight loss so far shows that you can! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    jodilynn, how did it go for you?
  • zaza54
    Options
    Welcome jenn! :flowerforyou: I know how you feel. I'm doing great w/this challenge, but sabotaging my efforts before my cut-off time. I'm so aggravated w/myself. :explode: I'm too embarassed to admit what I consumed watching tv last night. :blushing:
    I think I will move my cut-off time up to 9:15 p.m. (baby steps).
    Me: 14
    LNS: 2
    Zaza
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 10/LNS 6
    You guys saved me last night from mindless eating...Let's see if I can do it again.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 4

Welcome Jenn! :flowerforyou:
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice welcome's :flowerforyou:

one day down! :drinker:

Me: 1 ~ LNS : 0

Hope I can keep it up tonight!
    Also I've changed my time to 9pm instead..
    and ooo my, it was hard around 10pm.. my brain just wants to eat all these crazy bad foods as soon as I KNOW I can't have it.
    ~ I will feel so proud of myself if I can kick this bad habit ~ .. good luck everyone!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I did not post my numbers yesterday, because I could not decide which side gets the point. Considering last night, I say 1 for me and 1 for them:

Me: 12 - LNS: 5

And here's my story: On We night I had two oranges (that is so "no junk"!) and then 1 bite from dinner's leftovers (just one bite). Last night I had dinner a bit after my cut-off, but it was a bit fatty, so yeah. In order words, Wednesday was good, last night was bad - in spite of it looking like the contrary.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    me 11/LNS 6

I'm like you Dew. I haven't been able to stick to a certain time as much because our schedules have greatly changed. But I figure if after I eat dinner, I don't eat anything else, or I don't eat anything "junky", then I'm beating it. Last night we ate out and after my niece puked all over me, I have to say that my cheeseburger and the dessert weren't nearly as appetizing. But once I got home, I was hungry, but refrained and simply went to bed. Good choice with the oranges.