Replies

• andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tanya Of course you can Join the more the better!!!
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So am joining this group I have a Senior son graduating soon and a 7th grader. Would love to have the Wowwy factor back in my life. Challenges would be great
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so in! Ready to be a hottie again!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    I want in too please! I have a 20 yr old, an 8 yr old and an 8 month old. I will be 40 in 3 weeks and I want to look and feel HOT! I've never really felt that way about myself before, but I know I can do it! So far today I've drank 64 oz of water and I'll do the squats tonight, along with trying to jog 5 miles on the treadmill. I'm so glad I found this thread because I really need some motivation from other people who have busy lives too!
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    bump.....i want in this group...i have two little boys 2 1/2 years and 6 1/2 months......... so far i have drank 5 glasses of water and i just did the wall squats.......add me if you like
  • JenniferLynn_1205
    Options
    I am in!! I've been doing so well, after baby #2, compared to my first... but I still have a lot to lose. I still feel preggo in some shirts!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im so in!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    I am in too!! I would like to lose the spanx (suck it all in pants (I'm english - so not sure what ladies underwear is called in the states :laugh: )) The most unattractive item of clothing I have!!! To have a wowwy flat tummy instead of post (3) baby jelly belly would be fab.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My baby is 14 so it's way past time to get my body back!! Been close a few times, but have always gained it back. NOT THIS TIME!!
  • tabitha2770
    tabitha2770 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im in too! I have a 19 month old and need to lose 50 lbs to be a WOWWY. Thanks for this!
  • lshunter
    Options
    I'm in! Love the title! I am a 33 year old with a 16 month old boy and I'm tired of looking frumpy.
  • alliej
    Options
    I want in too please! I have a 20 yr old, an 8 yr old and an 8 month old. I will be 40 in 3 weeks and I want to look and feel HOT! I've never really felt that way about myself before, but I know I can do it! So far today I've drank 64 oz of water and I'll do the squats tonight, along with trying to jog 5 miles on the treadmill. I'm so glad I found this thread because I really need some motivation from other people who have busy lives too!

Good job for jumping in right away and getting todays challenge done! You are on your way to looking WOWWY!!
  • ESierra1978
    Options
    I am so excited to have found this posting. I just finished the squats and am gonna attack the water now. Keep those challenges coming can't wait.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Love thread name! Very inventive. Im a mum to a 2 yr old and few pounds away from goal. And am looking forward to getting my body back :)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have drank 80 oz. of water today and did the squats
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Did the wall squats and current at 88 oz of water at 4:52 pm....So I'll be over 100 something by the time I go to bed :)
  • kanitap
    kanitap Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!
  • alliej
    Options
    Great job Girls!!!!

I am happy to see so many people excited about this group! We can really have fun and rock this out!

I am proud to say I did both challenges for today!!!!! :)

How is everyone else doing???
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Got my water in but didn't get the squats done. By the time I got done wtih Kenpo X I was about to die! It had warmed up outside and it was 82 degrees in the house last night when we were working out. Definitely got a good sweat!

Great job ladies!!