New and trying to keep motivated!!! Hello

Options
I joined this because i have been on so many diets and have had results but then go right back to my old ways and gain all my weight back plus some. My husband works out of state a lot and so its just me and my kids most of the time. Makes it very hard to diet with little kids in the house that want snacks all the time. I need help staying motivated and encouraged. I have read a lot on here and I really think this will help.

Any way Hello and I look forward to talking to everyone.

Replies

• alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you will find this site very helpful. You can keep track of calories, exercise, and get tons of support! I love this site!
  • cmichellefg
    cmichellefg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is a very useful tool because it's extremely organized, easy, and convenient to use. I hope you find it as helpful as I have! I think you'll do great :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. The motivation and support are wonderful on this site. I joined about a month ago and I am loving it. We are all in this together and we are all here for each other. We will do this and we will all feel better in the long run. I look forward to getting to know you.

Bev

:
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I have EVERY reply to anyone’s blog. I understand how you feel. I am one that will give up, fast if I dont see changes. I can't give up this time, not for any health issues, it is just that I want to look cute in my clothes. I am SICK OF BEING FAT. SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED.

I must motivate myself because no one loves me like me. I love my children but I have to love me first.

Stay encourged.
  • Nancy_g
    Nancy_g Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HELLO & Wecome :D
    u picked the right plce Chevy! Here u will find buddies, encouragement, motivation, & grace!

hope we can be buddies
    Nancy :flowerforyou:
  • becman1
    becman1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was the same way so I started My Fitness Pal and for a few days did great was loosing a pound here and there. Then i didnt log in for a few days logged in and I had gained back everything i lost so YOU HAVE TO LOG IN every day. It keeps you accountable. JUST DO IT! I am here for you too!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I love it and it is very motivating to talk with and share info with others who area making the same journey. Make sure you log in and log in everything you are eating. Good Luck.
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    I know what you mean about dieting. It seems I have done it all as well. You lose the weight quickly, but it comes back quickly too when you get off the diet - and you put on more than you lost!!! I love MFP because it feels like it is a lifetime change for me. I have only been here a month but I love it!!!

Good luck and stay motivated.
  • Mamaheatherhg
    Options
    I love it here and for the first time having great success u can add me if u like.
  • ketagirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP