NSV..and a big one for me

Options
Zuznana
Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
This is a big victory for me. Just went to a charity shop and found a jeans. But not any jeans. NEXT jeans , size 10....yes, 10 (UK size).......skinny cut jeans. I tried them on to see if I could get them past my knees. And what do you know? I manage to pull them up and not only that, I actually could zip them up. Needles to say I bought them and here is a picture, because I'm so excited.

What you can not see in the picture is that they are still tight and give my love handles and my stomach is slightly over, but I don't care. Nothing a bit of toning up won't fix.

Won't go over the top and buy completely new wardrobe yet, I'm liking my "baggy" trousers too much, but it's such a milestone for me. I have never EVER been able to fit into size 10 (especially next size 10). Not even in my teens. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IMGP6486.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!