New

Options
New here, just stoping in to say hello :)

Replies

• nicki0329
    Options
    Hello, and good luck. this is my 3rd day so far and its not so bad. My problem is getting all the calories in lol..
  • MeolaCharles
    Options
    I'm also new, this is day two for me. Hello!:smile:
  • MeolaCharles
    Options
    I did a lot of research before I started and getting in all the calories is tough, but with dedication we can do this. Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi everybody and welcome. I've read alot of posts regarding eating all the calories. There are a few suggestions: eat nuts, they're very good for you especially almonds but they are also high in calories, drink 100% fruit juice in place of some of the water, if you're using lowfat or no fat dairy, switch to full fat. I hope these suggestions help.

Good luck in your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you'd like and remember to take it one step at a time.

Good luck!
    Joan
  • FitMama1982
    FitMama1982 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody and welcome. I've read alot of posts regarding eating all the calories. There are a few suggestions: eat nuts, they're very good for you especially almonds but they are also high in calories, drink 100% fruit juice in place of some of the water, if you're using lowfat or no fat dairy, switch to full fat. I hope these suggestions help.

Good luck in your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you'd like and remember to take it one step at a time.

Good luck!
    Joan

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. It can be hard to get in calories but all your recommendations aren't the best when you're trying to lose weight. I used to snack on almonds all the time and not a lot cause I knew they were high in fat. I took them out my diet and started dropping weight. As far as drinking juice even if "100% fruit juice" instead of water also not a good idea. That is full of sugar and carbs and not something you want to have if you're trying to lose weight. Lastly "full fat" also not a good idea when trying to lose weight. You can use almond milk, have light yogurt, or greek yogurt and get good benefits as well as lose weight. This is just my opinion and experience with trial and error with food. I've been on this journey for a year so I've been able to learn from mistakes and learn a thing or two. :)
  • ampointe
    Options
    This is my first day as well! I am very excited and finally motivated. I guess you can say I reached that point where you look at yourself and realize something has to change. Good luck!! We can DO IT!!!!