Options
Here is a link to the feature on me.

http://www.missionvalley.ymca.org/community/i-am-mission-valley.html

I am 53 pounds down!! Woohoo.

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON BOTH BEING SPOTLIGHTED AND LOSING THE WEIGHT...GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to the rest of us. Congratulations!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT....Congratulations!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    exciting!! congrats!!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Very cool! My husband works in Mission valley, he may need to check out your YMCA now!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a motivator. I am myself a member of my local YMCA and I go about 4 times a week. I really love the facilities and the feeling of being around a ton of motivated people.

You're my inspiration now too, because you just gave me a new goal! :) Great work and wonderful job.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love the Y. YMCA is not what it was when i was a kid. I love everyone there and all they have to offer.. I practically live there. Most weeks there is a day or two that I go twice a day. I'm not going today or tomorrow because I am forcing myself to take a break before Saturday. @Tabitha, what's your new goal?
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My new goal is to become more integrated in the YMCA community like you did. After all, what better way to make new friends than a place where we are all striving to achieve health? :)
  • syl312
    syl312 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! very Inspiring!!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    :) What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!