The ring fits!

Options
BobbyDaniel
BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
I stopped wearing my class ring (New Iberia Senior High class of 89...Geaux Yellow Jackets!) after getting married in 1996 because I'm not a jewelry type of person; not long after I just couldn't wear it because it didn't fit. This morning, out of curiosity, I pulled it out of my wife's jewelry box to try it it and IT FIT! Not just fit, but pretty loosely too! Great NSV!

Replies

• kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job -- what an amazing feeling -- keep it up you are such an inspiration.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    what a great motivation, you're doing amazing...keep it up.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I haven't been able to wear my engagement ring in about a year...that's one of the things I'm looking forward to most.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    My wife just took my wedding rings in for resizing today. I didn't know fingers could lose weight.:smile:
  • tgaspard
    Options
    yay!!!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It is a sweet feeling...for the past 7 or 8 years I have had to fight my wedding ring off and on, now it slides on and off with ease.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can totally relate to the excitment. My wedding set is starting to get too big, and it used to be tight on my finger. Soon, I will need a re-sizing. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!