My diary

Options
hi I'm new to all this and have been logging everything in my diary, I wondered if some of you more experienced users would take a look at my diary and tell me if I'm doing good or bad or what I could change or any recommendation? Thanks in advance

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    So far so good. You should aadd sodium and sugar to your food settings to keep an eye on them. Also, where is your water?
  • mikehextall
    Options
    I've been trying to add water but I find myself going to the toilet every half an hour
  • godsgiftjcp
    Options
    From what I am seeing, you go over your daily sugar limit a lot. You may want to cut back on how much you consume. That and water should help.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to add water but I find myself going to the toilet every half an hour

That's ok! It's flushing out all the gunk.

I did that too at first. Now, 5 weeks into it, I don't use the bathroom as much but I'm still drinking the water.

Watch your sodium (try to keep it below 2100) and drink a crapload of water. it HELPS...promise.
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm no expert (6 weeks in for me) but i'd add fiber to your diary list and keep an eye on it. Definetely drink your water, like others have said you get used to it and don't need to pee as often as you will at first. You're doing well, keep it up and enjoy the new healthier you :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    One thing I noticed just from today's entry...the pasta sauce you have in your diary says it's only got 1mg of sodium. I looked up the label, and the label says there are 480mg per 125 grams of sauce. That's a big difference.

So my advice would be to check and double check the label against what someone carelessly entered into the datdabase.