30 Day Shred. Done it, love it. How bout the other dvds?

Options
I have done the 30 Day Shred. It was how I lost most of my baby weight about 2 years ago. Since then, I have been going to the gym with a buddy and doing some pretty crazy routines ie, weights, plyometric, interval stuff. We are not planning to renew our memberships, as we can do pretty much everything we want at home but now I'm thinking a couple more DVD's would be nice. I am in my last month of INSANITY and want to have something else to fall back on along with the 30 DAY SHRED, INSANITY and P90X...I wasn't too keen on P90X. To be fair I only tried 3 or 4 of it's workouts.
SO, on to the original topic...what are your thoughts on Jillians other DVD's?

Replies

• ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    I love all her DVD's. Im currently doing a 30 Slimdown with a friend and it includes 3 of her DVD's. 30DS, Burn fat Boost Metabolism, and No Trouble Zone. If you thought 30 DS was bad, wait til you try No Trouble Zone lol It kicked my you know what lol I can send u a schedule of the Slimdown if you'd like :).
  • mmoon29
    Options
    I love Jillians other DVDs. I have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. Im wanting to get some of her other ones she has put out but havent had any luck with finding them. I have her 30 Day Shred too. I havent been using any of them here lately but I have before and lost almost 20 pounds. Im starting back with using them next week.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like shred it with weights by Jilliain. I got some kettlebells for Christmas and they are a nice addition to my home routine. She uses kettlebells in that DVD.
    Also, if you have comcast on demand, there are a ton of fitness routines by many different trainers under the sports and fitness category. Good luck!
  • Guinepig
    Guinepig Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love all her DVD's. Im currently doing a 30 Slimdown with a friend and it includes 3 of her DVD's. 30DS, Burn fat Boost Metabolism, and No Trouble Zone. If you thought 30 DS was bad, wait til you try No Trouble Zone lol It kicked my you know what lol I can send u a schedule of the Slimdown if you'd like :).

I'm guessing the schedule rotates the 3 DVD's around. So far it looks like I might be getting some more dvd's.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Is there a ranking on the difficulty of her other dvds? I've seen (and could therefore buy) BFBM & NMTZ (and have been doing 30DS). Are NMTZ & BFBM harder or easier than say the easiest level of 30DS?
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    all her videos are awesome , doing the 30 day slim now (combine os all her workouts)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Winner DVD set. 5 DVD's that inlude:
    Shape Up Front
    Shape Up Back
    Cardio Kick Boxing
    Full Frontal
    Back in Action

They are all around 30 minutes and go by pretty quicky, get you heart rate up . . is more like circuit training with weights. They are good to rotate so you don get bored. The Cardio Kick Boxing is for the recovery day.
  • Guinepig
    Options
    Thanks!
    Anything bad to say? Gotta hear the bad along with the good.
  • boogbite
    Options
    the Biggest Loser weight loss yoga is AWESOME.
  • blm1982
    blm1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log your exercise when you do the 30 day shred video? I am new to this website and cannot figure out how to log it without putting in one minute-3 minutes of each exercise!

Thanks!
  • Guinepig
    Options
    If yo have a heart rate monitor yo can get your calorie burn from there then just manually log in the Program name. Otherwise, I suppose the closest thing would be circuit training.