new

Options
Does this really work????? I'm eating more now than normal. And does it matter if you dont use all the calories, carbs and protein etc x

Replies

• catmandoodle
    Options
    Hi Marie, Yes it really works. As long as you are honest about what you put in your exercise and food diary. It has taught me accountability and a healtier way to eat. Good luck on your journey. Please feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    yes it workds im done 11 pounds in three weeks but dont set your goals high at first start slow
  • mariemartindale
    Options
    Great thanks . I'll stick with it. I'm doing quite a lot of exercise at the mo 4-5 spin classes , step weights and power plates but haven't been losing weight so i'm hoping this helps x
  • ziggy1957
    Options
    hi.... i just started also ..... i dont know if it works but it has made me see what im really eating and what vitamins i am missing , or even what im having to much of ......... But its fun so far.......... what do you really have to loose......... besides some weight...... LOL.
  • mariemartindale
    Options
    Great thank you . How do i add you as a friend ?? I'll let u know how i get on x
  • mariemartindale
    Options
    Ha Ha yes your right may as well give it a go tried everything else x
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    you may not be losing fat but building muscle remember muscle weighs more than fat
  • mariemartindale
    Options
    I hope thats the case x
  • ziggy1957
    Options
    hello again .... highlight community at top of page......... then click on invite friend........ pressto changeoooo add friends name and you got friends...... to talk to and help each other.......... break out the water and party............ lol...... good luck......