Before and after photo thread?

spunkbeer
spunkbeer Posts: 60
edited September 24 in Success Stories
I cant find a recent one so i decided to start one.
I love before and after photos. :) they are so inspiring and wonderful
So share photos of the past and the current.
I dont have many photos due to many computer fails.
I definatly dont have any photos of me at my biggest.

But heres some of my journey in photos.

http://tinypic.com/r/r1lmza/7

Cant seem to figure out how to post photos :(

Replies

• dohgirl
    dohgirl Posts: 1 Member
    hey you almost lost 100lbs how'd you do that?? you look great!
  • You look fantastic! You have had to work incredibly hard. By the way why do you want to go below 99 pounds? You are already tiny!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Cant seem to figure out how to post photos :(

put and around the url (but make the img lowercase)

Edit: er, by the way, WOW, amazing transformation!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    You look fantastic! You have had to work incredibly hard. By the way why do you want to go below 99 pounds? You are already tiny!!

I agree. I see your ultimate goal weight is 83lbs. That would put you in the unhealthy range for your height (or mine and I'm two inches shorter than you. The healthy range is between 97.9 lbs and 132.2 lbs. Being healthy is the key to a long happy life, not being skinny - and definitely not being too skinny!

You look beautiful - just be sure to stay healthy!
  • yAhpl.jpg

Both Horrible pictures of me but.. What the hell. You look great. Keep up the good work and keep healthy.

*edit* Img restriction http://i.imgur.com/yAhpl.jpg

210.6 left. 176.6 right.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    You look so tiny! Great job to both of you!
  • hey you almost lost 100lbs how'd you do that?? you look great!

Yeah i basically halfed my weight. :)
    I ate a strict raw vegan diet, and went to gym everyday of the week, and was out dancing at least 4 nights a week.
    I am a big believer of burn off exactly what you eat so if i eat 1200 calories i burn off 1200 calories at the gym.
    You look fantastic! You have had to work incredibly hard. By the way why do you want to go below 99 pounds? You are already tiny!!
    [/quote]

I agree. I see your ultimate goal weight is 83lbs. That would put you in the unhealthy range for your height (or mine and I'm two inches shorter than you. The healthy range is between 97.9 lbs and 132.2 lbs. Being healthy is the key to a long happy life, not being skinny - and definitely not being too skinny!

You look beautiful - just be sure to stay healthy!
    [/quote]

I know im already small but im not happy with my figure, Id like to lose a few more kg because i am now in intense gym and personal training sessions to tone up due to the excess skin i have. Which means i will gain weight from muscle mass.
    And i am getting plastic surgery for my breast in november and going up 3 sizes so theres some weight there.
    And im going on holidays and travelling the next year so im probably going to gain a lot of weight ahahah
    So i figure if i lose those few extra kilos i wont feel bad when i put them back on.

Both Horrible pictures of me but.. What the hell. You look great. Keep up the good work and keep healthy.
    210.6 left. 176.6 right.
    '
    You look great and definatly can notice the weight loss :D
    Keep up the great work whats your goal weight??
  • You look great and definatly can notice the weight loss :D
    Keep up the great work whats your goal weight??

160 then i'll see from there.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    I have only lost 16 pounds, almost 20 I think (haven't weighed myself in almost 2 weeks) and I don't personally see a difference. And I don't have good pictures, I just have a side one and one from the front, sorry, I hope it is alright.

Before:

010.jpg

After (so far):

026.jpg
  • I do think you look slimmer in second photo, But its also hard to tell from them being different angles.
    But you still look good :)

How much do you plan to lose ^___^
    Keep up the great work 20 pounds is a real good :D
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    I do think you look slimmer in second photo, But its also hard to tell from them being different angles.
    But you still look good :)

How much do you plan to lose ^___^
    Keep up the great work 20 pounds is a real good :D

I plan on being 120, so I have about 40 more...le sigh! But I will get there.
  • i love this idea! You guys look great! It's a lot easier to look at the pics in one thread lol
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    sidebyside.jpg
    half way before/after shots.
    started at 198 now 178.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!