Big Sucess for me!!!

Options
jlmnk1313
jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
So my kids have had TONS of valentines day sweets. Chocolate is my one downfall!!! It has been in my house for 3 days and I haven't had any!!! Yay!!!! This may seem like a minimal thing for some people but I have really had issues with sweets! So being able to not sneak any is a HUGE success for me!!!!

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great control :)
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Great job, I know how you feel. I LOVE chocolate, its my downfall to.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thats great for you girl!!....I did have a mini recess cup yesterday!...told my kid to hide the rest lol :)
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    lol I think my kids think mommy has lost her mind because I keep telling them to eat the candy and normally I limit them quite a bit (I am not letting them go crazy) but they will ask if they can have one and I don't think I have said no yet lol I am hopeing it will be gone in a day or two!!!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You and me both! I put it away and haven't touched it.

HULA FOR US!!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    YAY!!! You and me both! I put it away and haven't touched it.

HULA FOR US!!

Great job girl!!!!!
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! I know for me chocolate can put a lot of pounds on quickly so I need to avoid as well.
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Yeah I think I can look at it and gain a pound lol
  • mommamo5
    Options
    good job!

I have to admit, I have had one hershey kiss a day for the last couple days lol
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I can totally relate. Keep up the good work. I know how hard it is to resist temptation.
  • caseymcq
    Options
    That's great! I had chocolate, but it was one serving of the Atkin's Endulge chocolate peanut butter cups. I was proud of myself for not ravaging my son's goody bag when he brought it home from school!
  • Autumn698
    Options
    That is huge! Sweets are one of my biggest temptations, too! See you this afternoon:)
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Well done...not sure I could have controlled myself :0)
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I cant give it up so I limit myself to one small piece of good quality chocolate every day - im still eating my xmas chocs - my husband cant believ how disciplined ive been - lol
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Great job! It is hard. I'm a teacher and get lots of candy from my kids on Valentine's day. I divided the treats up between my son and my hubby.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Excellent control. Keep focus!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Congrats to you all for your control! You are all doing great and I really appreciate all of your support!
  • forttc
    forttc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Stay strong and remember your goal.
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    I am really trying! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!